The Student Room Group

Revered Racists

Scroll to see replies

Wow look at these white racists defending their heroes. These guys don't care about non whites look at their history and even what they do now.
Original post by Johann von Gauss
I'm saying these people were disgusting bigots and should not be our heroes!!

You should understand people's historical viewpoints from that moment in time.

You should also understand that all races exhibit racism.

I've always found however the most intolerant people in society seem to be people like yourself who try and be 'right on.'
Original post by iamthetruth
Wow look at these white racists defending their heroes. These guys don't care about non whites look at their history and even what they do now.

I've met many non whites who are the epitome of racists.
Original post by MatureStudent36
I've met many non whites who are the epitome of racists.

We are living in the UK where white people make up 90% i believe. There may be non-white racists also but white racists are by far the majority in this country and they are the ones with the most impact
We are living in the UK where white people make up 90% i believe. There may be non-white racists also but white racists are by far the majority in this country and they are the ones with the most impact

Proportionally if have to say from personal experience Asian, orientals and blacks are by far more likely to be racist.

And liberals such as yourself tend to be the most intolerant around.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Proportionally if have to say from personal experience Asian, orientals and blacks are by far more likely to be racist.

And liberals such as yourself tend to be the most intolerant around.

That's your opinion but studies show whites in the US at least are the most racist.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/08/08/poll-white-americans-far-less-likely-to-have-friends-of-another-race
That's your opinion but studies show whites in the US at least are the most racist.

And this is relevant to a UK-based discussion ... how exactly?
Original post by Good bloke
And this is relevant to a UK-based discussion ... how exactly?

I see them as the same people they have the same history a lot of them. I don't believe the the white British people here have become more tolerant than the Americans we still have a lot of things like white flight here.
Original post by Radical Don Juan
That's a pretty extreme accusation, I hope you have some reason to believe it or at least to believe that White Brits are any more racist than other races.

history shows it and so does their current actions. dw though asians and middle easterns are firmly in second place :smile:
I see them as the same people they have the same history a lot of them. I don't believe the the white British people here have become more tolerant than the Americans we still have a lot of things like white flight here.

That says more about you than it does about comparative US/UK cultures.

The USA is populated by the descendants of religious wowsers who left Europe as they wanted to live in a religious bubble of their own, without liberal development, and whose descendants continue to be far more superstitious than Europeans, and more on a par with undeveloped countries. Like the Moslems, they clung on to slavery for a lot longer too, and favour large numbers of weapons being freely available to help keep their society safe.
(edited 8 years ago)

The USA is populated by the descendants of religious wowsers who left Europe as they wanted to live in a religious bubble of their own, without liberal development, and whose descendants continue to be far more superstitious than Europeans, and more on a par with undeveloped countries. Like the Moslems, they clung on to slavery for a lot longer too, and favour large numbers of weapons being freely available to help keep their society safe.

Ok Mr Anglo Saxon defender tell me why white flight is still common in the UK. A lot of these white people don't want to live aside us as soon as they can they go and run away like cowards.
How is what Keynes said, to take one example, "racist"?
Ok Mr Anglo Saxon defender tell me why white flight is still common in the UK. A lot of these white people don't want to live aside us as soon as they can they go and run away like cowards.

I think you should rather ask why Asian immigrants like to live in ghetto areas among their own kind rather than assimilating with the native population. Those that do live alongside natives (like my next door neighbour) are wealthier, better integrated, better educated and less superstitious.
I think you should rather ask why Asian immigrants like to live in ghetto areas among their own kind rather than assimilating with the native population. Those that do live alongside natives (like my next door neighbour) are wealthier, better integrated, better educated and less superstitious.

No this is because of white people leaving these areas you never accept the problem is with white people. They are assimilated they are born here they are doctors, teachers, bus drivers etc what more do you want? This is one tactic white racists use to try and justify their racism towards minorities. You guys automatically think so called white people are better and where white people live is better and that's why you don't want to live among us.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
How is what Keynes said, to take one example, "racist"?

EUGENICS

Why do you insist on using that derogatory term?
They are assimilated they are born here

Being born here does not necessarily mean you are assimilated. That is a ridiculous claim. Assimilation means living alongside the natives, in broadly the same way they live, having friends from among the natives, going to the same schools, eating the same food, joining in the same cultural activities, using English as the first language.

It does not mean living in a restricted racial or religious ghetto, sending your children to an Islamic school, having family members who rarely leave the house and who cannot speak the native language, looking for spouses in the same locality from which your parents immigrated.

Why do you insist on using that derogatory term?

I have previously explained to you that my spelling (a) is not derogatory, (b) is a perfectly valid and older spelling in English than "Muslim".
I have previously explained to you that my spelling (a) is not derogatory, (b) is a perfectly valid and older spelling in English than "Muslim".

Would y ou call Hindus Hindoos?

What if I called Christians something strange? Like Cristeens? Wouldn't that offend you?

Reported, anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Being born here does not necessarily mean you are assimilated. That is a ridiculous claim. Assimilation means living alongside the natives, in broadly the same way they live, having friends from among the natives, going to the same schools, eating the same food, joining in the same cultural activities, using English as the first language.

It does not mean living in a restricted racial or religious ghetto, sending your children to an Islamic school, having family members who rarely leave the house and who cannot speak the native language, looking for spouses in the same locality from which your parents immigrated.

You are the ridiculous one did I say being born here means you are assimilated? You already exposed yourself as a racist and we know that you don't mix with ethnic minorities so don't even go there. Racist whites like you want to push the idea that the minorities are the problem when it's you white people who don't want to mix with others.
Would y ou call Hindus Hindoos?

What if I called Christians something strange? Like Cristeens? Wouldn't that offend you?

Moslem is not strange. It is a perfectly valid spelling that pre-dates Muslim. It is not offensive. Perhaps I should use Mussulman, or Mohammedan.

You can call Christians what you like, but doing that would demonstrate that you don't have a good grip of the English language.

Hindoo is another older and perfectly valid variation of Hindu.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending