The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Law 2016

Hello all,

Has anyone gotten any offers from York yet? Or any letters about how the interview? I would like to know because I'm paranoid I was rejected

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I'm sill waiting to hear from York after my interview on the 15th :/ How did you think that yours went?
University of York
York
Original post by Faith_Eloise
Hi,
I'm sill waiting to hear from York after my interview on the 15th :/ How did you think that yours went?

I had my interview on the 15th too. It went really badly!!!!!! I hope that they still want me there
Original post by Trying to PassAS
I had my interview on the 15th too. It went really badly!!!!!! I hope that they still want me there

Mine was quite short & it's my first choice as well! But good luck
Reply 4
Hello all,

Has anyone gotten any offers from York yet? Or any letters about how the interview? I would like to know because I'm paranoid I was rejected

Hi!

I had my interview on the 8th and got an offer on the 18th, so don't worry if they haven't sent an email yet and you had yours on the 15th :smile: I didn't think the interview went particularly well, I felt like I was rambling on haha

Good luck!
Mine was quite short & it's my first choice as well! But good luck

Oh my god! Me too! I loved it at York, but now I'm just worried that they'll reject me
Update: I've just received a conditional offer from York! & I didn't think that my interview went that well so don't worry :smile:
Update: I've just received a conditional offer from York! & I didn't think that my interview went that well so don't worry :smile:

I'm really happy for you, but my UCAS hasn't updated which looks like really bad news
Reply 8
I had a skype interview with them since I'm an international student on the 15th of Dec & got an offer from them yesterday :smile:
Reply 9
Hi,

I had my interview on the 15th and got an offer on the 17th - I thought my interview went terribly so I wouldn't worry too much!
Original post by gs97
Hi,

I had my interview on the 15th and got an offer on the 17th - I thought my interview went terribly so I wouldn't worry too much!

Okay so none of this advice helps because I haven't gotten an offer yet and everyone else in the universe has. I think they're going to let me down easy after the holidays lol
Reply 11
They did say on the day that they'd really struggle to let everyone know before new year and that most people would actually find out in January, so there's still a good chance!
Reply 12
I got accepted 2 days after the interview, so they go pretty quick from what I found - but as long as you were yourself I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:!
Hello all,

Have you heard anything yet? Interviewed on the 8th and panicking it's a rejection :frown:
Original post by Kglenc97
Have you heard anything yet? Interviewed on the 8th and panicking it's a rejection :frown:

OMG YAY!!! someone to panic with me 🎉 I think maybe they're doing it from when you applied? Not from when you had your interview?

But no, I have not had any response yet 😭 I'm just waiting for them to get back to me
OMG YAY!!! someone to panic with me 🎉 I think maybe they're doing it from when you applied? Not from when you had your interview?

But no, I have not had any response yet 😭 I'm just waiting for them to get back to me

Oh god... Well I applied around the 20th October? I don't know if that's near when you did? I'm just constantly checking emails 🙃🙃
Oh god... Well I applied around the 20th October? I don't know if that's near when you did? I'm just constantly checking emails 🙃🙃

I applied on 21st October!! So you should get a response from them before me 😭 Good luck!!!!!!!! I really do hope we get offers ASAP
I applied on 21st October!! So you should get a response from them before me 😭 Good luck!!!!!!!! I really do hope we get offers ASAP

Just checked my ucas; i applied the 22nd😱 So if you hunch is right we should hear quite close together! Fingers crossed!
Does anybody on this thread know if York tend to wait until the end of their interview process and then just send a bulk email to all those with rejections?
Reply 19
Does anybody on this thread know if York tend to wait until the end of their interview process and then just send a bulk email to all those with rejections?

I haven't heard of anyone that got rejected from York Law so far, they may bulk it but don't worry about it! I'd wait it out. Don't contact admissions or anything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending