The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Searching for a room (short-term January / April 2016)

Hi,

I'll be studying at Aston from January to April (as an exchange student) and I'm looking for a fully furnished room to rent during this period, with a budget around 120£ pw.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you offer a short-term rental. Thanks !
Reply 1
Original post by perroquet15
Hi,

I'll be studying at Aston from January to April (as an exchange student) and I'm looking for a fully furnished room to rent during this period, with a budget around 120£ pw.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you offer a short-term rental. Thanks !

Hi, there's a room available in a girls only flat on campus at lakeside.
would you be interested?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm a male student.
Reply 3
I'm moving out of my flat, and need someone to live there otherwise I will still have to pay rent.

I live at Mansion Canalside, Its about 6 mins from the university. I live with all boys.

Are you interested by any chance?
I'm going to the UK in January for a new master course. If you have to leave your place in short-term time, so how long exactly is it? And the price per week could it be? Thanks!
Reply 5
I will be leaving in early January, so your contract would probably finish in July/August, however if you wish to leave earlier you could end your tenancy as long as you find someone else to take your place, like I am trying to do now.

The rent is £105 per week
Reply 6
Original post by Tiannn
I will be leaving in early January, so your contract would probably finish in July/August, however if you wish to leave earlier you could end your tenancy as long as you find someone else to take your place, like I am trying to do now.

The rent is £105 per week

Hey there so correct me if I'm wrong, if anyone were to take your place at Mansion they'll be entering a 6-7 months tenancy contract for 105£ per week. and your flat is all boys right?

Quick Reply

Latest