The Student Room Group

UCAS Adjustment Question

I noticed on the UCL website my course went into adjustment in 2015 for my course. Can I see if my course went into adjustment in 2014? I would like to know if there is a chance my course will go into adjustment for the 2016 entry. I'm thinking I should call or email UCL but I know it's a very busy time for them, so it might be quicker to get an answer here.
Original post by aprender
I noticed on the UCL website my course went into adjustment in 2015 for my course. Can I see if my course went into adjustment in 2014? I would like to know if there is a chance my course will go into adjustment for the 2016 entry. I'm thinking I should call or email UCL but I know it's a very busy time for them, so it might be quicker to get an answer here.

They have absolutely no idea of whether their course will be in Adjustmnt yet - possibly not even until results day! Every year has a different number of applicants who get different grades so one year's Adjustment cannot predict another. Best thing to do is to call up UCL on Results Day (scary saying it even this early :redface: ) and ask whether they have places.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by emiloujess
They have absolutely no idea of whether their course will be in Adjustmnt yet - possibly not even until results day! Every year has a different number of applicants who get different grades so one year's Adjustment cannot predict another. Best thing to do is to call up UCL on Results Day (scary saying it even this early :redface: ) and ask whether they have places.

Good luck :smile:

Thankyoou! Do you (or anyone else reading this) know where I can find a list of courses that were available in adjustment for 2014? I tried on the UCL website but it says 'page not found'
(edited 8 years ago)
Thankyoou! Do you (or anyone else reading this) know where I can find a list of courses that were available in adjustment for 2014? I tried on the UCL website but it says 'page not found'

What course? :smile:
Reply 4
What course? :smile:

C900 at ucl
C900 at ucl

I did a Google search and couldn't find anything... maybe you'll find something I couldn't?

Sorry I couldn't help more :frown:
Reply 6
I did a Google search and couldn't find anything... maybe you'll find something I couldn't?

Sorry I couldn't help more :frown:

Thankyou. Neither can I. I'll keep searching the student room and possibly contact the university.

There are no official Adjustment lists. The closest thing are the Clearing lists, which can only be found by going to your local library (yes, in person) and looking at a physical copy of the Telegraph from last results day. However, it's worth noting that what's happened in previous years is a poor guide to what will happen next year - things can and do change enormously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply