The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Welcome to our 2016 applicants and offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hilldom
Dom, 19 just been given a verbal offer for games software development 4 year sandwich course through clearing and very happy.
Clearing wasn't half as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Congratulations Dom! We're glad you're happy - and good to know it was a relatively easy process for you :smile: Let us know if you have any questions.

Hannah and Laura
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Given a 4 year verbal offer for Biology with placement through clearing, Hallam was one of my original 5 choices but I'm chuffed to be going. Been looking into the clubs and facilities and it looks pretty lit :biggrin:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Given a 4 year verbal offer for Biology with placement through clearing, Hallam was one of my original 5 choices but I'm chuffed to be going. Been looking into the clubs and facilities and it looks pretty lit :biggrin:

Congratulations! We're glad you're excited to come - you'll have a great four years :h:

Hannah and Laura
(Official Hallam reps)
Got an offer to do the foundation year in biosciences and chemistry. Hoping to do Biomed next year. Cant wait for September!!
Is anyone doing biosciences and chemistry?
Original post by sara.slmn
Is anyone doing biosciences and chemistry?

I am doing Biology, looking for other students with shared lectures.
Original post by G_worrall
Got an offer to do the foundation year in biosciences and chemistry. Hoping to do Biomed next year. Cant wait for September!!

Hey me too, I'm so excited!!
I am doing Biology, looking for other students with shared lectures.

can't wait to meet you :smile:
can't wait to meet you :smile:

Oh just realised if you are doing a foundation year then I likely won't be in your lectures :/
Oh just realised if you are doing a foundation year then I likely won't be in your lectures :/

ah I see :frown: have you booked any tickets for freshers week?
ah I see :frown: have you booked any tickets for freshers week?

No, I am not really sure about what any of the events are. Sheffield has so much going on, I got in through clearing and the unis I was previously looking it didn't have anything like this many events it's a bit overwhelming.
No, I am not really sure about what any of the events are. Sheffield has so much going on, I got in through clearing and the unis I was previously looking it didn't have anything like this many events it's a bit overwhelming.

http://www.eatmydisco.com/category/events/ this might help
Hi

Just wondering when I will receive my course induction and enrolment day through the post?
I received one in July however I changed my course later in July just after I received my enrolment day and course information.
Reply 73
Recently passed clearing and was offered a place in the Software Engineering course, can't wait to start! :smile:
Reply 74
Hi, I have completed the booking form for pick-up service. But, I have tried to ask you a question about first-night accommodation but I don't receive the answer yet. I am so angry now because it is not the first time I don't receive the answer from you.The question is I have already paid a deposit for a house, but if I get any troubles, can I have a bed for the first night?Many thanks.
Original post by miluki01
Hi, I have completed the booking form for pick-up service. But, I have tried to ask you a question about first-night accommodation but I don't receive the answer yet. I am so angry now because it is not the first time I don't receive the answer from you.The question is I have already paid a deposit for a house, but if I get any troubles, can I have a bed for the first night?Many thanks.

Hi,

We're really sorry that you haven't received a reply yet. Our Accommodation services are working through all queries as fast as they can. It might be a good idea to ring our Accommodation team on 0114 225 5555 to see if they can help.

Hope that is helpful.

Hannah
(Official Hallam rep)
Original post by Flynx
Recently passed clearing and was offered a place in the Software Engineering course, can't wait to start! :smile:

Congratulations :u:
Original post by Georginarosee
Hi

Just wondering when I will receive my course induction and enrolment day through the post?
I received one in July however I changed my course later in July just after I received my enrolment day and course information.

Hi,

I've just spoken to Admissions about this and they have asked if you can contact them on 0114 225 5533 or e-mail [email protected] with your course details and applicant details to request a new Welcome Pack.

Hope that helps!

Hannah
(Official Hallam rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending