The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

2 bedrooms in student house available!

We are looking for two new flatmates to fill the gaps in our house on Lisvane Street, as our current flatmates are intending to move in with other people next year.
3 current tenants, two girls & one boy, who will be 2nd and 3rd years.
With a smaller letting agency who have treated us very well, pictures and details available if you send me a message
Reply 1
Original post by Feikin
We are looking for two new flatmates to fill the gaps in our house on Lisvane Street, as our current flatmates are intending to move in with other people next year.
3 current tenants, two girls & one boy, who will be 2nd and 3rd years.
With a smaller letting agency who have treated us very well, pictures and details available if you send me a message

Me and my current flat mate are both looking for rooms together!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Just found out they've rented our house to someone else (noce of them to tell us) so it looks like we'll be on the house hunt again!
We all liked bei in a five person house this year, so if you fancy meeting up and seeing if we all get on etc, that would be great!
Reply 3
Original post by Feikin
Just found out they've rented our house to someone else (noce of them to tell us) so it looks like we'll be on the house hunt again!
We all liked bei in a five person house this year, so if you fancy meeting up and seeing if we all get on etc, that would be great!

That would be great, we are also looking at renting cardiff accomedation again as 2 bedroom houses are very expensive
Do you have Facebook?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending