The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Vet nursing interview!!!

Anyone have an interview or has been to an interview for vet nursing at Notting ham Trent? I am so nervous and would like to know what to expect! Please help 😩
Original post by Ashleyjayne
Anyone have an interview or has been to an interview for vet nursing at Notting ham Trent? I am so nervous and would like to know what to expect! Please help 😩

Hi Ashleyjayne,

Congratulations for receiving an invite to an interview!

Can I just double check to see if you have received your letter confirming the interview? There should also be an Interview guide enclosed in the letter as well?

Please don't panic! Try and act confident in the interview, even if you don't feel it, and try and show your passion in the subject. That is what the interviewer is looking for.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi there,
Have you applied to the RVC for their BSc Veterinary Nursing course?
Original post by Ashleyjayne

Hey, I've had my interview at Nottingham trent for vet nursing. Have you applied for vet nursing anywhere else and if so where? Have you already had your interview for NTU?
Reply 4
Hey guys :smile: have any of you applied for Hartpury? I've got an interview and they've asked me to prepare an interview but I have no idea what to do :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending