The Student Room Group

university of Cumbria Lancaster campus nursing 2016

Helloooooo

Has anybody had an interview/offer or have an interview coming up for UCUM Lancaster campus? :-) I have one in Feb!
Meee! I have mine 9th March! :smile: only sent my applications off last week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by MayMaylamoo
Meee! I have mine 9th March! :smile: only sent my applications off last week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only sent mine off about 3 weeks ago and heard back last week! How exciting , mine is 17 Feb! :-) do you know anything about where placements are based???
I have no idea! Haha sigh nervous even though its ages Away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview for Children's nursing on the 9th March! I'm at Cumbria uni Lancaster campus at the moment studying a certificate of higher education in Working with Children and Families, I live with student nurses and as I'm at the uni any questions you have I'll try and answer :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by alice_c_97
I've got an interview for Children's nursing on the 9th March! I'm at Cumbria uni Lancaster campus at the moment studying a certificate of higher education in Working with Children and Families, I live with student nurses and as I'm at the uni any questions you have I'll try and answer :smile:

I graduated this year from UCUM Lancaster in youth and community work so I'm excited to hopefully go back! :-) my interview is for adult nursing!

I do have one question - could you please ask where placements are based? What areas are covered?

Thank you so very much! Have a lovely Christmas !!!
Original post by Sash92
I graduated this year from UCUM Lancaster in youth and community work so I'm excited to hopefully go back! :-) my interview is for adult nursing!

I do have one question - could you please ask where placements are based? What areas are covered?

Thank you so very much! Have a lovely Christmas !!!

Ooh cool! I live with nurses on placements in Preston, Barrow-in-Furness, Kendal and Morecambe so they can be quite a way away but no one seems to have had any problems with using public transport to get there and back in time.

Thank you, you too! x
Reply 7
I live near Blackpool so I'll be commuting! Hoping to get a placement at Preston or Blackpool Victoria if I get in! Thank you :-) x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending