The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

AAA Offer

Hi guys. I got BBB at AS, with 1 B being high and the other 2 being low. I've been predicted AAA and have got a conditional offer from exeter for law. If I achieve, AAB for example what are the chances of them accepting me on the day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eh, you have an okay chance if your GCSEs and personal statement are fine. Might be a bit harder because it's Law, but not much.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by fxmi_
Hi guys. I got BBB at AS, with 1 B being high and the other 2 being low. I've been predicted AAA and have got a conditional offer from exeter for law. If I achieve, AAB for example what are the chances of them accepting me on the day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the results day all that matters is whether they have any spare places, if they don't you don't get a place. Don't rely on sheer luck, just work hard and try your best to get AAA.
Reply 3
My gcses were average im afraid, 3As 4Bs 2Cs. But I think my PS was strong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fxmi_
My gcses were average im afraid, 3As 4Bs 2Cs. But I think my PS was strong

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one will care about your PS on the results day.
Reply 5
So if I don't meet the entry on results day, the only determinant on my acceptance are my GCSES? Unlikely

Posted from TSR Mobile
All depends on what the situation is on results day: whether there are people eligible for taking your place in adjustment who achieved AAA, whether others missed their offer by more etc. In general, law is a very competitive course, and it's especially so at Exeter, but that doesn't mean you have no chance. Hopefully you can get that AAA anyway. Good luck and congrats on the offer :smile:
Reply 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending