The Student Room Group

Indian guys- What do you think of Pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Okay this may sound stupid but I don't care:colonhash:. I have a crush on this Indian guy and well I don't have any Indian friends:colonhash:. Got me wondering what do Indian guys think of Pakistani girls? :s-smilie: I know some may like them, others may not. But what's the general errm idea?:s-smilie:

Also, the question is not whether you would consider them for relationship but whether you find them attractive in general?

He's not a Hindu. He's Indian Christian. We do talk here and there. My gut feeling says he thinks I'm cute but one can never be sure. :colonhash:

Lol I knew it was you bahan.

Firstly and probably only question:

are you a hijabi?

Original post by samina_ay
Think religion and culture will be your only problem, nothing else.

Ya
The main issue will be religion, not attraction.
Original post by TheBBQ
Just religion might be an issue but otherwise no different.

Apart from being from the wrong side of the border 😟

Yeah you're right about the religion part. However, that would be if only you get into relationship.

My whole point was about attraction. Perhaps I didn't put it right. Like whether Indian guys finds Pakistani girls attractive. :smile:
Original post by Paagal boy
Lol I knew it was you bahan.

Firstly and probably only question:

are you a hijabi?

Ya

Haha I knew you would know its me, bhai!:u:

Yeah well, just recently decided to wear hijab.
I don't like them, they're very unattractive
Original post by Sae.HH
Yeah nothing to lose then! It's final year so if it doesn't work out just ninja your way out of there :colonhash:

Lol I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone for a few years. I need my own space. I was just wondering because I do like him very much.:colonhash:
Original post by TheGuyReturns
They are much better looking.

Indian guys or Pakistani girls? :/
Indian guys or Pakistani girls? :/

Pakistani girls.
Lol no worries. It was for the best. :smile:

Hmm..hope so. I've always had a preference for Indian guys. However, I've never had any Indian friends or never really interacted with them so I have no idea about it. :smile:

Same for me, I like Indian girls, especially Gujarati's xD you'll find we're not that different to Indians, quite similar actually
Original post by Longshot700
I'm half indian so I don't think my opinion counts. I'm also christian.

I have a huge thing for half asian, half white girls like myself (well, I'm not a girl).

Aiysha Hart, Naomi Scott, Malika Haydon etc.

Your opinion counts. Don't be silly.
Original post by Cold 187um
I don't like them, they're very unattractive

Fair enough.:h:
Original post by Anonymous
Same for me, I like Indian girls, especially Gujarati's xD you'll find we're not that different to Indians, quite similar actually

Good to kow:u:
Omg same, I like Gujarati guys too. I know right. It sucks though because I know whenever I do tend to settle down, its going to be a Pakistani guy. Pakistani guys are extremely good looking but just not my type tbh.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Pakistani girls.

Are you an Indian?
Nationality doesn't matter; deen is the only thing that matters - thus I would never marry a Sikh/Hindu/Christian/Ahmadi/Atheist/Agnostic Pakistani girl :holmes:
Reply 54
Are you an Indian?

No he's definitely a Pakistani :tongue:
Omg same, I like Gujarati guys too. I know right. It sucks though because I know whenever I do tend to settle down, its going to be a Pakistani guy. Pakistani guys are extremely good looking but just not my type tbh.

Not your type how? In terms of personality?

Be positive, you might find a great Gujarati Muslim or Pakistani guy that is your type :biggrin:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Nationality doesn't matter; deen is the only thing that matters - thus I would never marry a Sikh/Hindu/Christian/Ahmadi/Atheist/Agnostic Pakistani girl :holmes:

Makes sense. However, I'm not talking about getting into relationship halal or haram way. Not into relationships of any sort.

Generally asking about attraction. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Not your type how? In terms of personality?

Be positive, you might find a great Gujarati Muslim or Pakistani guy that is your type :biggrin:

Yeah in terms of personality but also looks. I find many Pakistani men are extremely good looking but I'm not into handsome men anyway. I'm not saying Indian men are ugly but I feel like they are more attractive. They look more masculine to me. :/

In terms of personality, many Pakistani guys that I know are very narrow minded and I just don't get along with them. There a few who are very easy going and open minded though.

Lol I like Indian Punjabis the best and then Gujaratis. :smile:
Reply 58

I doubt the feeling would be mutual, especially when they discover how you routinely murder the Gujarati language and its grammar :tongue:

XD
Are you an Indian?

For sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending