The Student Room Group

Anti-Donald Trump Fan Club

Scroll to see replies

:frown:
Original post by IAmNotSaeed97
Nope it isnt you are right but the mexicans (latinos) and black people are hence the term 'racist'.

I'ts not just latinos coming illegally across our borders. Chinese and people from the middle east have recently been busted coming across. You've got to stop identifying people just by their race. Like when they go to another country they becomes immigrants. it's in their role as immigrants that Rhe U.S. has to deal with them. If they were just Latinos there would be no problem.
This thread is LOL to me bcz i live in England.....

Spoiler

That was funny as hell. That reporter wasn't disabled. Thats why Trump mocked him; because he doesn't look at him as disabled.
I'm anti Donald Trump, but I'm anti Hiltlery Clinton 1000000000000 times more
hqdefault.jpg
You're right folks, even though Hillary is corrupt to the core and a liar and under investigation twice and all that, Trump is a meanie so no vote for him! /s
Original post by DarthRoar
You're right folks, even though Hillary is corrupt to the core and a liar and under investigation twice and all that, Trump is a meanie so no vote for him! /s

I hope trump wins, the world will be less corrupt. Wikileaks needs to destroy HC's election
Hey everyone!:smile:
humpty trumpty as i call him i mean hes obsessed with walls

post truth politics is just gasslighting; the psychological form of abuse that sociopaths use to change peoples perseption with lies

surley thats enough to impeech

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending