The Student Room Group

Would you grass them up to the conductor?

Scroll to see replies

So am I the only person on TSR who has never fare dodged?
Original post by Keyhofi

No, you're not. I've never fair dodged - I'm too afraid of being caught. :biggrin: Doesn't mean I find it morally wrong, though.
Original post by CAElite
Snitches get stitches.

This guy knows it.
Original post by acupofgreentea
No, you're not. I've never fair dodged - I'm too afraid of being caught. :biggrin: Doesn't mean I find it morally wrong, though.

To be fair there are no trains I use on a regular basis so I don't know which stations have ticket gates and which trains have ticket checkers (or whatever they are called). If I'm honest, if I was confident in not getting caught then I probably would fair dodge. But wouldn't we all? :tongue:
What about if it was a brown skinned guy with a beard carrying a rucksack and looking around nervously before he sneaked in.
Nah. Im not getting involved.
To be honest, I would just avoid the whole situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Keyhofi

no you're not
Original post by somemightsay8888
If you was on a train and you saw somebody who just got on immediately go into the toilet and remained in there for a while and you suspected this was because they didn't have a valid ticket for their journey, would you report them to the conductor?

I personally wouldn't as I wouldn't want any involvement with anything, but hey ho.

:fatcontroller:

No. Omerta.
Don't be a clipe!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending