The Student Room Group

So depressed

I literally can't get any girl that I like. I feel depressed everyday and sad,unmotivated for even work and I just feel worthless, I'm worried about everything. This is just general speaking, I don't know what to do, I got **** as and I don't want to be on average earnings, I'm literally worthless, ugly and I don't know what to do, I've never told anyone this and the only real reason i type this is because I'm drunk.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I literally can't get any girl that I like. I feel depressed everyday and sad,unmotivated for even work and I just feel worthless, I'm worried about everything. This is just general speaking, I don't know what to do, I got **** as and I don't want to be on average earnings, I'm literally worthless, ugly and I don't know what to do, I've never told anyone this and the only real reason i type this is because I'm drunk.

Have you told anyone about this or are you getting any help for it? It's possible that you are not getting attention from girls partly *because* you feel like this, and if you can work on self esteem and anxiety that might improve at the same time. Even if that's not the case, getting help is still definitely worth doing- no-one is worthless and I doubt you're as ugly as you think you are, but if anything knowing this makes the feelings harder to deal with. I hope you feel better soon whatever you decide to do :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

I think that it's fantastic that you've actually 'got this off your chest' by at least telling TSR about this. I commonly suffer from similar things and I've found that by telling someone, it makes everything feel better. Even if the whole problem isn't solved, it's easier to work with.

I hope you continue trying to make at effort to become happier and motivated. @ravioliyears has a fantastic motivational thread and I have and inspirational thread if you'd like to check those out. :smile: I hope they can help you. Just speaking from experience, remember that a healthy diet and exercise is important in your lifestyle.

I hope you come to realise that you are definitely NOT worthless, ugly or any other negative notion you have of yourself. I believe your happiness is worth it and that you have a beautiful soul. Please don't give up. I'm sure you will get a girl that you like when the time is right. You might feel all alone now but your time is coming. :wink:

Do the things you enjoy doing and stay with those you enjoy being with in the meantime. Life is too short to be spent worrying about the past or future. Try to enjoy the present and you will gain happiness. I hope life blesses you with much joy. I believe in you. :h:

*Sorry if that sounded patronising at all.* :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest