The Student Room Group

Want to join the amry reserves

O i've wanted to join the army reserves for ages. I'm still at school, gonna be 18 in February but I still have another year after that so I am thinking of joining after this years exams. The only problem is, I don't have a clue how I'm gonna convince my parents as they think it is a terrible idea???
Original post by maximo17000
O i've wanted to join the army reserves for ages. I'm still at school, gonna be 18 in February but I still have another year after that so I am thinking of joining after this years exams. The only problem is, I don't have a clue how I'm gonna convince my parents as they think it is a terrible idea???

It's the Army Reserve, it's not like you're going full time!

You're 18 soon, it's not your parents decision. Do what you feel happy doing and what will benefit you, as the reserves will.
Reply 2
Original post by JoeL1994
It's the Army Reserve, it's not like you're going full time!

You're 18 soon, it's not your parents decision. Do what you feel happy doing and what will benefit you, as the reserves will.

I know but I don't want to do it with them against it as it will be a real pain
Original post by maximo17000
I know but I don't want to do it with them against it as it will be a real pain

The Army Reserve has a lot to offer, and as long as you can take it upon yourself so it has no bearing on them, there's no reason they should be against it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending