The Student Room Group

En internet hay muchas oportunidades para cometer delitos....

I have to write an essay for Spanish A Level based on the question: "en Internet hay muchas oportunidades para cometer delitos y abusar de los derechos personales" and to what extent I agree with this opinion. Does anyone have any tips on how I can plan this out?
Personally how I would do it is:
Introduction- brief overview mentioning quickly some ways how internet leads to crime but then also how it can help
Opinion 1 (for the quote) 3/4 arguments in favour of the quote, expanding your point e.g. easy to commit identity theft, always hear about personal data leaks in the news, lots of con artists online who just take your money, exposure to pedos, download viruses etc
Opinion 2 (against the quote) 3/4 arguments against the quote, again expanding e.g. internet is a great educational tool, lots of resources, more practical than carrying books everywhere, source of entertainment e.g. watch TV online, videos games etc, can connect with people with similar interests through chat rooms, can stay in touch with people who don't live locally
Conclusion: summarise the above (don't introduce new points), give personal opinions and reach a solid conclusion on the matter

(Source: A2 spanish student predicted an A*; this is how we get told to write our essays :smile: )
Reply 2
Thanks a lot for that detailed answer. Very useful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending