The Student Room Group

This can benefit us all

I'm studying AS Politics & Government, Edexcel. i've been trying to find sites which could give me dates, statistics and all those good stuff of e.g turnout percentages, referendums, actions of pressure groups. Its hard to find them on google. Is there a specific site for them all? Please comment as this can benefit all the students as it is mandatory to refer to dates or examples! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foji
I'm studying AS Politics & Government, Edexcel. i've been trying to find sites which could give me dates, statistics and all those good stuff of e.g turnout percentages, referendums, actions of pressure groups. Its hard to find them on google. Is there a specific site for them all? Please comment as this can benefit all the students as it is mandatory to refer to dates or examples! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1471867951?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_5&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
Original post by Foji
What does it consist of? Examples? Content?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've ordered it and should arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know specifically. It has current examples which obviously the outdated textbook doesn't as it's based around the coalition and ed milliband. The 2016 has Corbyn and general election stats possibly. I suspect the 2015 General Election Edition has more useful examples though so I might get that as well
Reply 4
Original post by AstarAstarA
I've ordered it and should arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know specifically. It has current examples which obviously the outdated textbook doesn't as it's based around the coalition and ed milliband. The 2016 has Corbyn and general election stats possibly. I suspect the 2015 General Election Edition has more useful examples though so I might get that as well

How is it? Like loads of examples etc? Or just content

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's stuff on the EU referendum, Corbyn, 2015 election and what this means for reform (quite relevant info). It's quite a slim book though so i don't think it's worth it IMO. I just bought it because I'm lazy
image.jpg
and yes the whole book is in black & white

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending