The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hate crimes always exist. You or your loved one could become a victim. So any plan for that situation yet? Life is actually suffering. Something bad can happen to anyone...anytime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhiteNProud
ISLAM OUT

You bastards murdered and enslaved Europe for hundreds of years before crusades

Whites learn your real history not just the bad parts LOL

What about white Muslims? What should they do?

:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WhiteNProud
ISLAM OUT

You bastards murdered and enslaved Europe for hundreds of years before crusades

Whites learn your real history not just the bad parts LOL

And what exactly did europeans do in africa, asia and the americas? just having some banter? gtf out of here lol

Anyway i'm not sure what destroying a prayer room achieved, certainly didnt stop ISIS or al-qaeda..
(edited 8 years ago)
Read the comments on YouTube

6gAPcH2W4tI
I am suprised we don't see this in the news more often. I am sure it happens more than reported. When people say that Donald Trumps views put Americans in danger all over the world the same is true about the actions of ISIS. Their actions but muslims in danger all over the world.
Well reading between the lines it seems to have been provoked by a group of unreported ethnicity/religion ambushing and injuring firefighters responding to an emergency callout...

obviously a vandalised room is more important than a few injured firefighters which is why this story is now big news but we never heard anything about the previous wounding of firefighters.
Original post by Joinedup
Well reading between the lines it seems to have been provoked by a group of unreported ethnicity/religion ambushing and injuring firefighters responding to an emergency callout...

obviously a vandalised room is more important than a few injured firefighters which is why this story is now big news but we never heard anything about the previous wounding of firefighters.

Catch the culprits and punish them to he full extent of the law, this form of retribution achieves nothing but perpetuating a cycle of hatred (naruto says it best). What does it achieve to harrass innocent families in their homes?
Original post by Joinedup

Original post by Drummerz
Catch the culprits and punish them to he full extent of the law, this form of retribution achieves nothing but perpetuating a cycle of hatred (naruto says it best). What does it achieve to harrass innocent families in their homes?

I think he was pointing out that the media didn't consider the firefighters being attacked as newsworthy yet a violent attack should be more news worthy.
Original post by Vaginal_Rights
Muslim prayer rooms have no place in Europe. There, I said.

Ok
Original post by Vaginal_Rights
Muslim prayer rooms have no place in Europe. There, I said.

Why not? While the idea of having a room dedicated to superstitious nonesense is, of course, stupid. There is no reason why they should have less of a place in Europe than anywhere else.
Good.
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Why not? While the idea of having a room dedicated to superstitious nonesense is, of course, stupid. There is no reason why they should have less of a place in Europe than anywhere else.

I beg to differ.

If they want to pray they should do it in the privacy of their own homes.

I dislike religion as a whole. I'd rather the whole of Europe be secular.

This "freedom of religion" nonsense is absurd and should be removed.
Reply 13
People like this are quite pathetic.
Destroying a place of worship, how low can you go.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlifunArnab
What about white Muslims? What should they do?

:wink:

>white
>Muslim

>white

oh yeah

Original post by Nephthys
>white
>Muslim

>white

oh yeah

Hmmmmm....
Legit meme picture is legit, and true :drool:
bring us a reliable news source or gtfo.
Would they allow us to build Churches in their Sharia Law countries ? I think not

Ever been to Egypt?!
Would they allow us to build Churches in their Sharia Law countries ? I think not

Isn't the fact that we are not like them what makes us better than them?

Also, Iran, for example, has dozens of churches in Tehran alone and a sizeable Christian population.
(edited 8 years ago)

PS: saw this isis freak, spread the word pleaze:
Original post by Al-farhan
Hmmmmm....
Legit meme picture is legit, and true :drool:
bring us a reliable news source or gtfo.

http://www.thelocal.se/20150203/swedish-islamist-convert-in-isis-video-row

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending