Reply 20
University of south wales
The nursing times I looked at for current issues
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 21
Hey guys I'm starting in April 2016 too. Got my health check on Friday then I'm all sorted and ready to go. 😁😀
Reply 22
Hey :smile:
Iv not heard off occ health yet I'm still trying to sort my bursary out
I feel abit lost not heard anything about time tables or books or what we need or anything . U looking forward to starting ?
X
Reply 23
Yeh I can't wait now haha. Ring occupational health ..... I did coz I didn't hear off them. They got me a appointment straight away. Timetables we find out on the week we start. We will get are placement timetables for the 3 years as well apparently. Books wise I heard that we need numeracy for nurses and a nursing essential skills book. We will get all that information on the first week so we can prepare before we start our lectures the following week. You doing adult??? 😀
Reply 24
Yeh adult branch u? I only found out the end of December so haven't long put my occ health stuff in. I already work for the nhs and iv had a letter today off occ health and I don't know if it is to do with uni or my job lol ..how do u know this stuff lol thanks :smile: I feel like I'm in the dark . How far away r u?
X
Reply 25
yeh I'm doing adult too 😀I live about 4 miles away from the uni so not far to travel. My friend started in September and told me about how she got her timetable that's how I know... So I'm just going by that lol
Reply 26
Haha can't beat insider knowledge :smile: I'm trying to relax and not think about it but it's all I'm thinking of at the moment. U got all ur student finance stuff done ? I'm still waiting to hear about the bursary when did you find out you had a place I didn't have my interview until the 10th of Dec lol
X
Reply 27
My student finance is done. I found out I had a place last May. Was offered September but decided to go March due to work and stuff. Because u not long found out u got a place your gonna be stressed because there's lots to do. I had a bit of time to sort stuff out even then I found it stressful. As long as you have got everything sent off u will be fine. 😀
Reply 28
Aww uv known for ages then .. the wait would kill me lol .. April will soon come around now .. do u know what sort of hours the first week are ? X
Reply 29
9-3 I think. We do a induction, get scrubs measured. Go through silibus etc.....
Reply 30
Uv given me more information than the uni itself lol .. thank you ..
X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Katie, I'm just wondering if you have heard from the occupation health department yet? Xx
Reply 32
Hi no not heard anything the letter gives them 4 weeks and I sent mine just after Xmas so I'm going to give it to the end of January then I'll ring them
X
thank you, I think I will do the same :biggrin: Xx
Reply 34
I'll let you know if they get hold of me . Still haven't heard anything from the finance people either lol x
That would be great and I'll do the same thanks. Wow I've sent off mine for the finance hope to hear back soon. I have also send my info off for the nhs bursary at the moment I'm just waiting to hear back.
Reply 36
Bursary can take 35 working days
Student finance wales can take 6 weeks
X
Reply 37
But student finance wales told me they need my bursary letter as evidence so iv got to wait for them first it's a nightmare i think I'm going to be really close to starting if not started before its all done the way it's going
X
Oh I didn't realise that we had to send evidence of the bursary, they will probably get back to me saying the same. Thank you for letting me know Xx
Reply 39
I had to send loads but I'm applying for grant and bursary . I'd ring them they are nice on the phone and ask if u need to send anything they r so slow if u just wait for them to contact u. Have u heard anything else from the uni? Apart from my 'pack' iv not had anything x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending