The Student Room Group

Don't be intelligent, be stupid.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
absolutely agree
Original post by TheCitizenAct
Honestly? Quiet and introverted in most instances. Very polite, affable and tolerant...until someone discusses something I feel passionate about.

Most conversation bores the crap out of me. My girlfriend finds me simultaneously infuriating and hilarious. Her primary complaint is my obsessiveness.

Then again, my personality is determined by your perception of it. It isn't fixed. In the right context I could be none of these things.

Your views are quite extreme on here, do you really believe in everything you write? or you're generally trolling
Original post by _icecream
Your views are quite extreme on here, do you really believe in everything you write? or you're generally trolling

I believe every word. Well, believe is inaccurate. I don't need to believe - I'm not a progressive, I don't do religion - as I have facts on my side.

My views aren't extreme, identity politics is extreme (for reasons I've articulated in the other thread, i.e. identity precedes principle). It's insanity. It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending