The Student Room Group

Which chocolates do you not rate?

I'm not asking you what chocolates you hate/dislike but what chocolates do you think are unnecessary?

For me, I'd say Smarties. Don't get me wrong I would still eat them if they were in front of me but I would never go out of my way to purchase Smarties they're really not that great.

Scroll to see replies

Not that keen on Thorntons or any American chocolate tbh.
Original post by aarora
I'm not asking you what chocolates you hate/dislike but what chocolates do you think are unnecessary?

For me, I'd say Smarties. Don't get me wrong I would still eat them if they were in front of me but I would never go out of my way to purchase Smarties they're really not that great.

Hershey's. It tastes like Hell.
I don't think Bounty bars would be missed, would they? Whenever you have a box of Celebrations to share, it always ends up a box of lonely Bounties...
Kinder bueno
Original post by aarora

Galaxy bars, they just taste weird and are unnecessary...
I've never really understood why so many people seem to like Thorntons, it doesn't taste of anything in my opinion
Reply 7
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't think Bounty bars would be missed, would they? Whenever you have a box of Celebrations to share, it always ends up a box of lonely Bounties...

Surely you mean Mars? :puke:

Who actually, willingly ever purchases a single bar of Mars.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Curley Wurleys and Chomp
Bounty's, American chocolate and Turkish delight chocolate all aren't great but who the HELL invented salted chocolate or salt and pepper chocolate. I mean wth!
Milky Way
Those expensive ones you get in those custom chocolate bouquets and baskets for weddings/occasions. They don't even taste as good as ones that are cheaper. What's the point, honestly?
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mars bars are beautiful :tongue:
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

About to say the same thing...

Mars and milkyway :puke:
Original post by Philbert
Not that keen on Thorntons or any American chocolate tbh.

Original post by Leviathan1741
I've never really understood why so many people seem to like Thorntons, it doesn't taste of anything in my opinion

So true, Thorntons is massively overrated.

Original post by mollyxrose
Kinder bueno

Noooo, Kinder Beuno is delicious...

Original post by homeland.lsw
Galaxy bars, they just taste weird and are unnecessary...

Nah, their chocolate is smooooooooth
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me :colonhash:
Galaxy > Cadburys.
Galaxy and Lindt. Both are far too creamy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Anything with caramel.
Original post by mollyxrose
Kinder bueno

😱😱
Kinder Bueno is one of the best chocolates of all time!!

Quick Reply

Latest