The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh offers 2016

Hi, I applied for English Literature at Edinburgh, Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter and Cardiff. So far I have offers from Exeter and Cardiff, however I'm still desperately waiting on Bristol and Edinburgh!!! Ediinburgh is my absolute top...has anyone heard from them yet? Thanks guys ☺️

Scroll to see replies

Had an offer from Bristol for English lit, but still waiting for Edinburgh!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Still waiting for law - and I have got a feeling I will have to wait for a while.
Reply 3
Original post by Julia_blom
Had an offer from Bristol for English lit, but still waiting for Edinburgh!

Well done!! When did you hear?x
Original post by maymason
Well done!! When did you hear?x

Than you! The end of October!
Have an offer for Maths and Physics!
Reply 6
Original post by manoornadim
Have an offer for Maths and Physics!

Congrats! From Edinburgh?
Original post by maymason
Congrats! From Edinburgh?

Thank you! And yes!
yea. they offered me a place in a masters for physics 5 days after my application. i'm also waiting on a reply from bristol though
Received an offer from Edinburgh for Geography/Sociology yesterday! Good luck! :smile: xxx
I got an offer for Economics and Mathematics (AAA) from Bristol and Economics and Mathematics (ABB) from Edinburgh😊😊😊
Got my offer from Edinburgh yesterday for Physics! It's an AAA so should be achievable 😀
Reply 12
Got an unconditional for chemistry :smile:
Original post by KTaghizada
I got an offer for Economics and Mathematics (AAA) from Bristol and Economics and Mathematics (ABB) from Edinburgh😊😊😊

When did you apply
Original post by Galen Vaughn
When did you apply

I applied on 17th of December
Original post by FizzyTrev
Received an offer from Edinburgh for Geography/Sociology yesterday! Good luck! :smile: xxx

When did you apply and what are your grades if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
I applied on 17th of December

Lucky u
I applied 5 Nov still haven't heard back
Original post by Galen Vaughn
Lucky u
I applied 5 Nov still haven't heard back

It will come, don't worry :wink: what course did you apply for ?
Original post by slothonist
When did you apply and what are your grades if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I applied back in December so it took a while, considering I only got the offer last week! Edinburgh want ABB (which contrasts the information on their website at the time I applied, as they were asking for AAA), and I've been predicted AAAA (I'll need a miracle). I already have a B in A2 media studies, so I'm not sure whether they're taking that into account or not? Are you applying to a similar course? :smile:
It will come, don't worry :wink: what course did you apply for ?

Economics and finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending