The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Accommodation at Kingston

I am interested in applying for mental health nursing here in a few years. I live about a 45 minute bus ride from the uni, would I possible still be able to get accommodation just for the first year?? Or do I live too close??
Original post by xxKristenxx
I am interested in applying for mental health nursing here in a few years. I live about a 45 minute bus ride from the uni, would I possible still be able to get accommodation just for the first year?? Or do I live too close??

Hi Kristen,

All accommodation is for first year students only. There isn't a limit, although priority is given to students who live furthest away.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll help as much as possible.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
what is the private renting market like in kingston, i doubt i would be able to afford halls..
Original post by Gerald1990
what is the private renting market like in kingston, i doubt i would be able to afford halls..

Hi Gerald,

It really depends on a lot of factors, how close you live to the uni, if you're in a house share and what you expect from a property etc. If you don't think you can afford halls your best bet is to try and find people who would like to be in a house share as this can usually bring costs down.

It's worth noting that Kingston is classed as a London university and therefore you get the London amount from Student Finance.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending