The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airfairy
I've done a lot of looking around and I actually can't find anything with as good specs for as reasonable a price. As soon as I find one I think is cheap it doesn't include an OS or optical drive or something. If that link that the other user posted about cheap windows 10 is legit then that also puts it down.

It makes me want to cry at how much better value Americans get things for. When I've clicked on a pc part picker list in dollars it works out so cheap in pounds :'(

I know right?!? It's basically a $1 => £1 conversion rate thanks to import taxes...
Reply 81
Original post by york_wbu
I've bought 3-4 windows keys off of the site, as well a buying a few games. Had no problems so far. They just buy the keys when they're on sale and then resell them later.

Excellent. Well that case, thanks! Saved quite a lot of money there. Definitely will favourite that site.
Original post by Alexion
I know right?!? It's basically a $1 => £1 conversion rate thanks to import taxes...

I know :frown: . Thanks for all your help with this, by the way. Definitely really useful!

Latest