The Student Room Group

University - Firm or Insure. Need Help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Formless
Cheers, i guess thats the most important at the end of the day. Still got some time to decide, really appreciate yours and @Carnationlilyrose's help!

We'd rather help now than in June when you've changed your mind and regret putting uni X as your firm!
Cheers, i guess thats the most important at the end of the day. Still got some time to decide, really appreciate yours and @Carnationlilyrose's help!

All part of the service.:smile:
x

give this a watch, hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvvF7-5SIJ8
Reply 23
Original post by Muttley79
We'd rather help now than in June when you've changed your mind and regret putting uni X as your firm!

Literally my aim in life is to have minimal regrets. But i sometimes there's regrets either way. As long as Uni X is the uni im sure im happy with till August. Ill be good. Haha Thanks!
Mind if I ask which unis?
Reply 25
Original post by itsConnor_
Mind if I ask which unis?

Lol was trying to keep it on the low but...

Imperial, UCL, Southampton, Surrey and Exeter
Reply 26
Original post by DylanJ42
give this a watch, hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvvF7-5SIJ8

Wow this is actually really helpful, Literally my situation. Its insanely frustrating that these unis are playing this game to get you to choose them as your firm. They Know your committed as soon you hit that firm, i'm not good with commitment.

I think i'm gonna do it how most people tell me and how the video said. Just firm the one i want. Which will prob be the reduced AAA offer
Wow this is actually really helpful, Literally my situation. Its insanely frustrating that these unis are playing this game to get you to choose them as your firm. They Know your committed as soon you hit that firm, i'm not good with commitment.

I think i'm gonna do it how most people tell me and how the video said. Just firm the one i want. Which will prob be the reduced AAA offer

I agree, that's what I would do too if I was in your situation, ignore the entry requirements :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by DylanJ42
I agree, that's what I would do too if I was in your situation, ignore the entry requirements :biggrin:

That video needs more attention. Thanks for showing it to me dude
Now time to prepare for the 'Oh no! You cant do that, its not the right way round' malarkey when i get back to school aha.
That video needs more attention. Thanks for showing it to me dude
Now time to prepare for the 'Oh no! You cant do that, its not the right way round' malarkey when i get back to school aha.

Oh god I can imagine :facepalm: just make them watch that video haha
Ignore entry and firm the one you want to go to. If you missed AAA you wouldn't go to either so it doesn't matter. Don't base firm / insurance on entry requirements, but instead on which you actually prefer.
Reply 31
Original post by TrojanH
Ignore entry and firm the one you want to go to. If you missed AAA you wouldn't go to either so it doesn't matter. Don't base firm / insurance on entry requirements, but instead on which you actually prefer.

Yeah you are for sure correct

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending