The Student Room Group

Queen Mary Barts Dental Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by potatoes123
Heard they're flying to Singapore or something to interview more applicants. not sure though :smile:

Yeah, before my interview i spoke to an international student in her fourth year. She said that they flew over to Malaysia to interview her. But apparently they got confused and her first q was 'Why medicine?' :giggle:
Original post by HumzaAsad97
Yeah, before my interview i spoke to an international student in her fourth year. She said that they flew over to Malaysia to interview her. But apparently they got confused and her first q was 'Why medicine?' :giggle:

yeah! but they're not interviewing in Malaysia anymore :frown: sobs
Reply 82
yeah! but they're not interviewing in Malaysia anymore :frown: sobs

Are you from Malaysia?
Are you from Malaysia?

haha yea. you?
Reply 84
Ahh no I'm from Watford :colondollar: nothing too special - but I really wanna go to Malaysia on holiday, heard its really nice. So did you have an interview?
Ahh no I'm from Watford :colondollar: nothing too special - but I really wanna go to Malaysia on holiday, heard its really nice. So did you have an interview?

Yeap had my interview already :smile:
Reply 86
Yeap had my interview already :smile:

How was it?
How was it?

Not sure haha. Interviewers weren't friendly. But i could answer their questions and i ended early so.. :/
Reply 88
Not sure haha. Interviewers weren't friendly. But i could answer their questions and i ended early so.. :/

Ending early isn't always a bad thing, they may have liked you - plus the maximum time for the interview was around 20 mins so that's quite short anyway. Good luck with your application!
Ending early isn't always a bad thing, they may have liked you - plus the maximum time for the interview was around 20 mins so that's quite short anyway. Good luck with your application!

Mine was 35mins
Reply 90
Original post by dentice020
Mine was 35mins

Fairs, most people I spoke to had 20 minute interviews
Fairs, most people I spoke to had 20 minute interviews

yh, i asked everyone else in my group there was 20mins some even 15, wonder why mine was so long
Reply 92
yh, i asked everyone else in my group there was 20mins some even 15, wonder why mine was so long

I wouldn't think too much on the time it took - could mean absolutely anything. Just stay optimistic, we should be hearing from them around March.
Reply 93

Mine was on the longer side but that's because I asked questions. The actual interview itself wasn't that long.
I wouldn't think too much on the time it took - could mean absolutely anything. Just stay optimistic, we should be hearing from them around March.

Agree!! I've been crazy looking at past threads on barts. Some people had 45min interviews and were rejected.
Literally it's what you say in the interview that matters.
Don't worry about your length of interviewwwww guys
Found some score sheet but its a few years old so its out of 50 rather than 60.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1456001439.206484.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
When should they get back to us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pikki1234
When should they get back to us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10 march onwards
10 march onwards

how do you know? :P
Original post by yasmin#2
how do you know? :P

I think there is interview early march, I'm only assuming after 10th, but some time around then.
Reply 99
im losing hair here for crying out loud, got sheffield interview left but in fairness i want to be in good 'ol whitechapel

Quick Reply

Latest