The Student Room Group

What about Nose Job?

Hi friends. Tell me about nose job and it is very safety or it will create any side effects in future? Please share your thoughts here.
My understanding is that the friends and family of people who have nose jobs tend not to notice the difference. Save yourself a bucket full of cash and go for some counselling with a view to accepting and loving who you are rather than trying to change your body to the shape of someone you are not.

Good luck!
If it is a bump in your nose that you dislike, a less permanent option would be to have botox. They inject fillers at either side of the bump so your nose looks more straight.

Ultimately, the best solution is to just love what you were given. Nobody is perfect, in fact sometimes our imperfections are the things that make us unique and memorable. I don't know how old you are, but sometimes as we get older we begin to forget about the things that annoyed us in the past.

Hope this helps ! :smile:
I want to get a nose job in 2016, no one else has mentioned it but it's something that bothers me about my appearance, as long as you're doing it for the right reason and have the funds, I'd say go for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest