The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A 2015 Exam Atoms, Bonds and Groups

Does anyone remember any questions or answers to this paper? Is there any way of getting hold of the past paper online? I want to see what topics came up last year. Thank you.
Original post by fbxgum
Does anyone remember any questions or answers to this paper? Is there any way of getting hold of the past paper online? I want to see what topics came up last year. Thank you.

It should not be available online. Schools use it for mock exams so it would be silly if it were 'out there'. If you find a copy it's because someone has posted it against exam board regulations.
Are you an AS student or A2 student retaking the exam?
(I'm an A2 student whose going to retake the exam and my teacher has provided me with this paper)
If you're an AS student I doubt it'll be of use to you because the specification has changed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Im in AS, Ive tested myself using all the past papers up until 2014. I know I am doing a new spec but I have found the past papers very useful and would be delighted if you could share the questions with me.
Original post by spiritless98
Are you an AS student or A2 student retaking the exam?
(I'm an A2 student whose going to retake the exam and my teacher has provided me with this paper)
If you're an AS student I doubt it'll be of use to you because the specification has changed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest