The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

🎅🎉 Christmas offers!!!🎉🎅

:bban:h:i, have you guys recieved any offers from Swansea in the holidays.

I'm yet to receive one and :bricks:nervous as hell.
Also what have you guys applied for. I applied for chemical engineering with a foundation year. Good luck to you guys.
I got an email telling me to check UCAS for my offer but they haven't actually added it yet so I assume it will come whenever they return back to work.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
They sent an email around the 24th saying they're closed until early January (I think they reopen tomorrow)

Swansea are known for being disorganised with their offer giving, especially when it comes to the CompSci and Engineering department.
I sent off my application on boxing day and I hope to hear back from them soon :smile: I've applied for English literature
Reply 4
Oh thank god. I don't think I received the email.so what did you guys apply for? 😉
(edited 8 years ago)
Still haven't got my offer in UCAS even though they emailed me and told me I have an offer before christmas
Reply 6
Original post by TheThugSlug
Still haven't got my offer in UCAS even though they emailed me and told me I have an offer before christmas

Have you tried calling them?
Original post by Sufyxyz
Have you tried calling them?

No, but the email did give an email and person to contact in the department so I'll just email them and ask nicely
And as soon as I start writing it I check UCAS and the offer has been added in the last hour. I'm glad I didn't send the email first.
Reply 9
And as soon as I start writing it I check UCAS and the offer has been added in the last hour. I'm glad I didn't send the email first.

Congrats bro. 😆 well hopefully we will be studying together. 😁
Original post by Sufyxyz
Congrats bro. 😆 well hopefully we will be studying together. 😁

I think engineering is on a different campus to compsci though so I'll have to shun you for being an outsider
Reply 11
I think engineering is on a different campus to compsci though so I'll have to shun you for being an outsider

😆 oh, I thought both courses were taught at bay campus. Oh well.
Original post by Sufyxyz
😆 oh, I thought both courses were taught at bay campus. Oh well.

Engineering is bay campus but I'm with all the doctors and art students at the other campus

Quick Reply

Latest