The Student Room Group

Guys: What do you think of girls wearing eyeshadow?

I want to experiment with makeup, and like the look of coloured eyeshadow like pinks, burgandies and golds. I dont actually see a lot of girls wear it (maybe that could be because im still at Sixth form though)

What do you think of eyeshadow on a person? Is it too much? (Guys and girls opinion)

Scroll to see replies

I personally adore eyeshadow, you can create soft and subtle looks which can look really beautiful. :h:

But then you can go all dramatic and sexy on special occasions :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
I personally adore eyeshadow, you can create soft and subtle looks which can look really beautiful. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you wear it on a day to day basis, and what colours do you wear?x
I think it's pretty cool. Makes their eyes pop and depending on how it's applied, can give them a sultry appearance.
Original post by CoronationStreet
Do you wear it on a day to day basis, and what colours do you wear?x

I do sometimes! In the daytime I'll usually go for light browns/peaches/pinks/golds :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
They accentuate the eyes just like mascara, so it's gotta be good right? I personally don't wear eye shadow because I have a habit of rubbing my eyes :cry::cry:
Reply 6
They will say they don't like it but then fap to someone like Kim Kardashian with a full smoky eye and fake lashes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reeeeeeeally want to see your make up collection.
Can we have some images
Original post by Proxenus
Can we have some images

Just go onto google and type in eye shadow-
Just go onto google and type in eye shadow-

too much to ask if someone wants feedback but not showing images
for daytime makeup, i use a light brown all over with a darker colour at the outer corner and in the crease. blend it and apply brown eyeliner(because i'm quite pale, so black's kinda harsh in the day) and mascara.

at night, i use gold shimmer eyeshadow with a black in the corner and crease. then i blend up towards browbone with a sorta dusky gold. add black eyeliner on waterline and tightline and winged felt tip liquid liner on top and mascara.

personally i love experimenting with makeup and if it doesn't work you can always take it off
Original post by Emily.97
I reeeeeeeally want to see your make up collection.

Haha :colondollar: the lipstick collection is probably the only slightly impressive part, but even then it's nothing compared to some :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
too much to ask if someone wants feedback but not showing images

Images are on google! Why do you insist on seeing me- im not going to go and pull my makeup out and put it on just because you want to see it.
I hate it. Only jobless people put on that crap
Images are on google! Why do you insist on seeing me- im not going to go and pull my makeup out and put it on just because you want to see it.

ok reported
Haha :colondollar: the lipstick collection is probably the only slightly impressive part, but even then it's nothing compared to some :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a reeeeally good no.7 lipstick. I think its called classic rose. I want to wear lipstick more but it gets in the way a lot (e.g eating, drinking)
Have any favourite lipsticks?
Original post by DiceTheSlice
I hate it. Only jobless people put on that crap

No they dont, celebrities wear it and theres a whole designer industry around makeup which includes eyeshadow.
Original post by kandykissesxox
They accentuate the eyes just like mascara, so it's gotta be good right? I personally don't wear eye shadow because I have a habit of rubbing my eyes :cry::cry:

You real OG.

ok reported

hahaha
Original post by Emily.97
I have a reeeeally good no.7 lipstick. I think its called classic rose. I want to wear lipstick more but it gets in the way a lot (e.g eating, drinking)
Have any favourite lipsticks?

Try liquid lipsticks, they can be a bit drying but if you apply lipbalm before hand they apply really well. Last all day, even after eating. Lipstick is such a faff for me x

Quick Reply

Latest