The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Should i drop out?

hi, im currently a second year criminology and psychology student. Recently ive been really considering dropping out not because the work is getting too much (averaging a 2:1 atm) but more because i dont think this course has anything to do with what i want to do later in life. The course itself can be interesting in parts but it is mainly a very badly taught course, one of the seminar leaders even admitted she was only there because 'no one else wanted to do it' she also had no idea what was going on for our assessment and this was just before i broke up for christmas. Im loving uni life here, have a great bunch of friends and an alright part time job its just the actual uni thats getting me down! im pretty certain that i dont want to do anything to do with my degree after but i do understand that having a degree on your CV looks a lot better than not, i think thats the only reason ive got this far!! My alternative is to go work full time back home where i was on 20k a year with decent pay rises and oppourtunities but its a job i cant see my self doing forever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending