The Student Room Group

Leftists confirmed as mentally challenged by scientific study

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What?

Bear doesn't like it when I play at his own game :no:
lol. You believe that :u:

There's no reason whatsoever, especially in this thread which has nothing to do with Christianity, for you to be a religion basher. Just because you disagree with something it doesn't verify that your opinion is correct and you should go the extent of offending others.
Original post by goldenshades
lol. You believe that :u:

There's no reason whatsoever, especially in this thread which has nothing to do with Christianity, for you to be a religion basher. Just because you disagree with something it doesn't verify that your opinion is correct and you should go the extent of offending others.

He made a flippant "funny" comment about lefties being sheep and will do anything their leader tells them.

So I made a flippant "funny" comment about Christians being sheep doing whatever their leader tells them. Since, he is talking about the same kind of hero worship or brainwashing that is very prevalent in belief systems, of which religion is one. People in glass houses.

If you like I point out how in this country the radical left is historically very Christian based. The teachings of Jesus are a very good source for inspiring left wing politics in people. In fact this country has a large History of rejecting the the catholic authority and notion that God works through such hierarchies and instead claiming the Bible has the authority. Not the pope. That means peasants can form their own interpretations. Like finding out Jesus was a poor person, not some ****ing king living in a castle. Christianity doesn't just have to produce close minded stuffy conservatives.It has lots of inspiration for dissidence.

He has blocked me anyway.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending