The Student Room Group

Physics A2 OCR B

Does anyone have any good resources relating to the OCR B physics exams this summer.
My school gives us almost no help whatsoever and we've basically just been given the book ( which btw is terrible) and are expected to teach ourselves.

Does anyone know any sites which have good revision notes - preferably specific to the OCR b specification. Or does anyone know where i might find past papers online - or even better past papers with markschemes for a change?!

I know the summer is a long way away but i'm so scared already!!

If anyone could help me that would be just great!! ZZQW
hi,

i know, the exam board is so bad and we get next to nothing in terms of help from our teachers let alone our schools!

im dreading both exams as well, not really sure on how to revise it all!

the textbook is so bad its not even funny ne more so i got myself some new ones which are actually helpful.

theres a good letts one which covers all specifications quite well and it is a lot better than the one you get (but then again thats not hard to do)

hope that helped!!!!
Reply 2
HyperPhysics is really good, just follow the spider diagram to any topic you want help on, or there's an index on the right hand side of the page.
For past papers and mark schemes: Online Physics Resources. There's a link at the bottom of that page for the June papers.
Hope that helps ^_^

Latest