The Student Room Group

dream interpretation..?

Sorry - don`t know if this is the correct place for this post but here goes.

I NEVER remember any of my dreams, but the other night i remembered one that lasted literally seconds:

It was summer, and i was on a park bench reading something, and a beautiful (brunette) woman sat on the other end of the bench.

After about 30 seconds, she slid over to me so that i could feel her legs touching mine, smiled, and looked into my eyes - then i woke up.

I never, ever have dreams (at least not that i can remember), and i am completely mystified as to what this one means?

(at the moment, i don`t have a gf, and i`m not really looking for one)

Can anyone shed light on what this dream might mean? (if anything)
you need to get laid
Reply 2
IT either means: read more, date a brunette girl or you should sit on a bench reading a book next to a brunette girl.

Or maybe you are nervous about a brunette girl not liking you if you don't revise enough?

PS was it a dream with a 'happy ending' because they are great!
Just curious but did you dream in colour or black and white ?
It's just a dream, I doubt it meant anything :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by defenestrated
you need to get laid

:clap2: ....you may be on to something, but, i don`t feel the desire to!
Reply 6
Original post by kandykissesxox
Just curious but did you dream in colour or black and white ?

colour. But the woman was wearing all black, with a white shirt opened to the cleavage....
Original post by Hasufel
Sorry - don`t know if this is the correct place for this post but here goes.

I NEVER remember any of my dreams, but the other night i remembered one that lasted literally seconds:

It was summer, and i was on a park bench reading something, and a beautiful (brunette) woman sat on the other end of the bench.

After about 30 seconds, she slid over to me so that i could feel her legs touching mine, smiled, and looked into my eyes - then i woke up.

I never, ever have dreams (at least not that i can remember), and i am completely mystified as to what this one means?

(at the moment, i don`t have a gf, and i`m not really looking for one)

Can anyone shed light on what this dream might mean? (if anything)

You Sure you weren't watching Forest Gump ?
Reply 8
Original post by hazzer1998
You Sure you weren't watching Forest Gump ?

...yeah, and she whispered in my ear: "those look like comfortable shoes..." :smile:
Original post by Hasufel
...yeah, and she whispered in my ear: "those look like comfortable shoes..." :smile:

Very Interesting..........
You want to have sexual relations with your mother, clearly.
Reply 11
Original post by The Wavefunction
You want to have sexual relations with your mother, clearly.

....is that you, Sigmund?
Original post by preetg97
It's just a dream, I doubt it meant anything :tongue:

i don't think we have dreams for no reason
Original post by Hasufel
....is that you, Sigmund?

I have no idea who or what a Sigmund is.
Maybe it means that you desire affection or intimacy in real life or that it will happen unexpectedly as she seemed to show affection quite suddenly in the dream.

I had a dream the other day where I gave birth to a baby and it was premature and i was worried as i'd have to go back to uni with a baby and i didn't know if my flatmates would be ok with that. Then the baby turned to pasta and I was telling everyone not to eat it because it was my baby. Any idea what this could mean :redface:
Reply 15
Original post by The Wavefunction
I have no idea who or what a Sigmund is.

Sigmund "Fraud" (Freud) who was obssessed that everything in the human psychy is connected to sex, and Oedipal complexes - from Greek mythology and King Oedipus - (sexual obssession with your mother)
Most likely related to "subconscious" thoughts or random events throughout the day (that's what I usually find most of my dreams tend to consist of).

Also, do you recognise who the woman was? It's supposedly suggested that we can't dream about faces we've never seen before.
Reply 17
Original post by Inexorably
Most likely related to "subconscious" thoughts or random events throughout the day (that's what I usually find most of my dreams tend to consist of).

Also, do you recognise who the woman was? It's supposedly suggested that we can't dream about faces we've never seen before.

I don`t think she`s real - just my brain`s fashioning of a generically beautiful brunette. She had green eyes, she (remotely) resembled Jennifer Connolly (but her hair was parted in the middle, and straight, bosom length). She was delicately built, but not weak.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest