The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Will anyone swap with my room in Turner Court??! Flat of 6, en-suite, self-catered.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 21
I have a St Mary's College self catered single washbasin room in 5 bedroom flat, and am looking to swap to any alternative but preferably Castle Leazes/Park Terrace/Windsor Terrace or similar.. Its really cheap so send me a message if interested!
Original post by liv19
Will anyone swap with my room in Turner Court??! Flat of 6, en-suite, self-catered.

Hey, am very interested in swapping. I have a self-catered washbasin room at st Mary's and am willing to offer a cash incentive! Messege me if you're interested 🙂
Reply 23
Would you be interested in BowsdenCourt
Reply 24
Original post by cucumber12
Are you interested in swapping with marris halll. Please tell me soon. Would have to be a female.

I have bowsden court if you're interested???? Self catered , ensuite and right next to the metro flat of 6 xx
Reply 25
I have a self catered, ensuite room at Bowsden Court for only £110 pw! Flat of 6 and reallllly nice rooms would just like to be more in centre for family purposes so really desperate to swap!!!
Original post by AmeliaAliceR98
I am interested, I am a girl and can only swap with a girl, I have castle leases catered washbasin

I have Liberty Quay ensuite self catered would you swap Castle Leazes with me?
I am interested, I am a girl and can only swap with a girl, I have castle leases catered washbasin

hi if your still looking to swap I have a new room at liberty quay which is ensuite... its the same cost as your current washbasin room at castle leazes... I am really keen to swap let me know asap
Reply 28

I have self catered washbasin at marris house, are you interested?? X
Hi, I am willing to swap for victoria halls silver ensuite court and this is a mixed flat too. Please reply if you are interested?
Reply 30
Original post by mollev27

I have a self catered wash basin room at Castle leazes. Are you interested in swapping?
Original post by prwatson
i have a self catered gold ensuite room in victoria halls if you are interested in swaping??

is this room still available
Reply 32
Original post by Prusucksatschool
I have a self catered ensure life room in verde that I'd like to swap anyone interested?

bowsden court £110p/w ensuite self caterers?
Reply 33
I have an ensuite, self catered room at Bowsden Court, the rooms are great and the distance is not the issue as the metro is directly opposite and runs every 5 minutes (its actually quicker than most people who are walking!) my flat mates are lovely, looking to swap to a busier accommodation as Bowsden is more chilled/quiet, but great if you aren't wanting to be out all the time. £110p/w willing to swap to anywhere self catered except st.mary's
Reply 34
Contract available- Modern newly refurbished Standard Ensuite Room at Liberty Quay, Newcastle. Sharing with 5 absolutely lovely girls, modern kitchen and living space with large TV. Large wardrobe and under bed storage. Paid up till January 10th '17 and then will be £122 per week (including bills). Free 24h Gym, common room, on-site Laundrette and 24h Security. Close to both Newcastle and Northumbria University as well as the town centre! Message me for more information and please share with those who may be interested.
Original post by liv19

Hi, I'd be interested. I have a flat of 6, washbasin room in St Mary's College, self-catered
Original post by Prusucksatschool
I have a self catered ensure life room in verde that I'd like to swap anyone interested?

Hi, I'd be interested! I have a self-catere wash basin room in St Mary's College.
Original post by four4
I have a self catered wash basin room at Castle leazes. Are you interested in swapping?

Hi, I'd be interested in swapping! I have a self-catered wash basin room in St Mary's College.
Original post by mollev27

Hi, I'd be interested in swapping! I have a self catered wash basin room in St Mary's College, in a flat of 6 people.
I have a self-catered, wash basin flat in St Mary's College which is 6 person. I would be very interested in swapping with any girl in other accommodation, but preferably closer to the centre of town. This is a great hall as it is very cheap and the rooms are spacious too, with a great social space e.g. common room with table tennis and pool table.

Latest

Trending

Trending