University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Assessment Day for Adult Nursing!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tazna
haha me too! my calculator broke in my maths one! Keeping my fingers crossed xx

Oh no! I had to borrow one of the shop keeper round the corner on the morning of the assessment as my kids had been playing with mine and i couldn't find it lol x
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by stephw28
You will be fine honestly, it was really relaxed and only a few questions so make sure you say alot and give good answers. Good luck x

thank you :smile:
Reply 22
I've got my interview on wednesday, is it hard? I'm really nervous
Reply 23
Oh no! I had to borrow one of the shop keeper round the corner on the morning of the assessment as my kids had been playing with mine and i couldn't find it lol x

heard nything yet? x
Original post by sammi356
I've got my interview on wednesday, is it hard? I'm really nervous

They're really laid back and nice. They asked me what I did currently and then asked me questions from there, such as "why did you want to change from dental nursing to adult nursing?" and "What do you think are some of the daily tasks a nurse would do?"

They also asked me to describe a situation where I'd had to reassure someone who felt nervous during treatment.

Don't be nervous, good luck!
I tried to get all the NHS values and 6 cs into my answers.
I think they just want to see that you're a caring person and would suit studying nursing.
has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 26
Original post by gabriellacj
They're really laid back and nice. They asked me what I did currently and then asked me questions from there, such as "why did you want to change from dental nursing to adult nursing?" and "What do you think are some of the daily tasks a nurse would do?"

They also asked me to describe a situation where I'd had to reassure someone who felt nervous during treatment.

Don't be nervous, good luck!
I tried to get all the NHS values and 6 cs into my answers.
I think they just want to see that you're a caring person and would suit studying nursing.

Thank you so much, i havent had any clinical experience only with family so am nervous what they will ask me
Reply 27
has anyone heard back yet?

nope...:-/ when was your interview? Friday?
Original post by tazna
nope...:-/ when was your interview? Friday?

Yeah, I had it last Friday, it was really short though.
They said it should be sometime soon this week! Fingers crossed! :smile:
Reply 29

fingers crossed here too! hopefully tomorrow is the day! mine was really short too x
Reply 30

You heard anything yet?
Reply 31
Anybody heard yet!x
Reply 32
Anybody heard yet!x

nope... have you not either then? im not feeling confident x
Reply 33
Original post by tazna
nope... have you not either then? im not feeling confident x

Ni
Reply 34
No im not either :frown: on the facebook site the tutor on there said he would email all the students their home groups once they had sorted interviews amd informed them, well he gave them the home groups today so i thought the course might be full now (just my thinking, might not be true!)x
Reply 35
No im not either :frown: on the facebook site the tutor on there said he would email all the students their home groups once they had sorted interviews amd informed them, well he gave them the home groups today so i thought the course might be full now (just my thinking, might not be true!)x

Ahh really :-( makes me sad! definitely sounds likely then! What are you going to do? What facebook group is that? Can you not just ask the tutor if your on? x
Reply 36

Ahh really :-( makes me sad! definitely sounds likely then! What are you going to do? What facebook group is that? Can you not just ask the tutor if your on? x
Reply 37
Original post by tazna

Found another post saying additional applicamts will be put in remaining groups with places so you never know??!!x it's on march 2016 uclan pre reg nursing x
Reply 38
Found another post saying additional applicamts will be put in remaining groups with places so you never know??!!x it's on march 2016 uclan pre reg nursing x

oh still hope then haha... just need to know now x
Reply 39
Original post by tazna
oh still hope then haha... just need to know now x

Yep, fingers crossed x i think it will be tomorrow x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending