The Student Room Group

SO CONFUSED!! Bucks Weighting/Overall Grade

I really need to know and would appreciate any help..

Regarding weighting of 2nd and 3rd year grades; with dissertation and practice grades.......

How much do they account for and how do they work it out?

I've heard some people say that the uni will pick out your best grades for the credits.. Others have said that's totally wrong and they all count...

What is the weighting of all the assignments/essays we do versus the weighting of the dissertation versus the weighting of the practice grade!!
Depends on the uni. Our placements are not graded but are a simple pass/fail. I think our second year was 20% and third year 80% with first year essays not counting at all.
Thanks for your reply.. I would reckon most unis put most weighting on 3rd year just wanted specifics.. I'm sure ours would be fairly similar except the placements.. I know they're somethin like 10% of final grade so I'm lead to believe.....
It depends on the uni. Our first year was 10% and each module within that had a different weighting.
This year it's 30%
My next essay is 50% of my grade for the module. The module overall is 40% of my year grade as is 1 of my other modules. Then my 3rd module is 20%.
So it's best to find out what your schools policy is on grade weight and marking etc. I've kept track of my grades so I can monitor my progress

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending