The Student Room Group

Computer Based Aptitude Tests - OFFICIAL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jakinnguaq
I've got my CBAT on 7th Feb, and only booked it in a few days ago, so it's giving me very little time to prepare! It may well be a good thing, because it doesn't leave me much time to get worked up about it. Anyone else booked on the same test day?

Will be just missing you, I arrive on the 8th and sit my CBAT on the 9th. Have you looked at the examples given? You should of been emailed a link to some documentation which describes whats involved.
Original post by MountKimbie
Will be just missing you, I arrive on the 8th and sit my CBAT on the 9th. Have you looked at the examples given? You should of been emailed a link to some documentation which describes whats involved.

Oh, sorry... I meant to say I'm going up on the 7th and sitting my CBAT on the 8th. May be a slight crossover! Yes, thanks... I've got the document with a vague explanation of all the tests.
Original post by jakinnguaq
Oh, sorry... I meant to say I'm going up on the 7th and sitting my CBAT on the 8th. May be a slight crossover! Yes, thanks... I've got the document with a vague explanation of all the tests.

Don't worry reference the vague explanations - all will be explained in the tests (and practice questions).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0902
OP has now been amended to fit everyone's requirements.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, my son has his tests on Wednesday but has a few questions, I don't suppose your are online tonight for advise please. Thanks you. X
Original post by Donna Shorten
Hi, my son has his tests on Wednesday but has a few questions, I don't suppose your are online tonight for advise please. Thanks you. X

Happy to answer any questions if needed. I sat my aptitude back in Nov 15 and retaking end of this year.

Thanks,

Jordan.

Quick Reply

Latest