The Student Room Group

Is this a subjunctive?

Hi, I'm doing my spanish igcse (i have a mock tomorrow) and could really use some useful sophisticated phrases, including the subjunctive. A level standard phrases would be the best :smile:

Also is the phrase below a subjunctive?
"dudo que voy a disfrutar dever la sangre"

Thanks for all your help! :smile:
no it isnt subjunctive as with the subjunctive after 'que' you change the verb into the subjunctive, so a good subjunctive to use is 'es importante que hayA' (its important that there are)

Also good phrases to use a 'para mi', 'personalmente' etc to express your opinion :smile: good luck (i do a level spanish)
Reply 2
Original post by Rainbowcorn
no it isnt subjunctive as with the subjunctive after 'que' you change the verb into the subjunctive, so a good subjunctive to use is 'es importante que hayA' (its important that there are)

Also good phrases to use a 'para mi', 'personalmente' etc to express your opinion :smile: good luck (i do a level spanish)

Thank you! so if i changed it t que haya would it make sense?
It would be "dudo que vaya", because "haya" comes from the verb "haber" rather than "ir".
Hope that's okay.
Original post by emunia123
Thank you! so if i changed it t que haya would it make sense?

change it to vaya as thats the verb ir :smile:
Original post by emunia123
Hi, I'm doing my spanish igcse (i have a mock tomorrow) and could really use some useful sophisticated phrases, including the subjunctive. A level standard phrases would be the best :smile:

Also is the phrase below a subjunctive?
"dudo que voy a disfrutar dever la sangre"

Thanks for all your help! :smile:

Original post by Rainbowcorn

Also, "dever" isn't a word, make sure there's a space between them, so it should be "de ver"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending