Why don't we discuss that in my office? :hubba:
Reply 43
Yes Mr Drebin
Trigger
Yes Mr Drebin

how compliant/submissive :smile:
Trigger

Yes Mr Drebin

Now it seems that you made a typo on the last sales report. We shall have to deal with that won't we? But it's nothing that a weekend away at my lodge can't fix :evil:
Eco warrior
well went out with my boss and her freind and had a few drinks as you do. Then we went back to her boss place because that where we was staying. so she text me to say good night and then to say she was cold and so on. then on wednesday i went to a dinner party at her boss then walk her to the train station and we kissed and hug and the went to scotland with her. we've not had sex so what i'am to do about this please help i've back off for now and playing cool :hugs:

Don't worry, an all-star team of cryptologists are chiseling away at this engima as we speak. We just need to solve a few more primes and run the whole thing against a 30GB wordlist and we'll have this baby cracked.
Reply 47
Yes Mr Wizard
Reply 48
frank_drebin
Now it seems that you made a typo on the last sales report. We shall have to deal with that won't we? But it's nothing that a weekend away at my lodge can't fix :evil:
Yes Mr Debrin
Trigger

Yes Mr Wizard

:mad:

You gotta choose sister :mad:
Reply 50
i was only agreeing with him

tut :rolleyes:
frank_drebin
:mad:

You gotta choose sister :mad:

wishful thinking frank.

She's already chosen, and it was easy decision-making, wasn't it Trigs ma bitch..?? :smile:
Reply 52
Oh fine, I'm in. Where do I sign?
Reply 53
white_haired_wizard
wishful thinking frank.

She's already chosen, and it was easy decision-making, wasn't it Trigs ma bitch..?? :smile:
hey oim single, im everyones bitch :cool:

i was only agreeing with him

tut :rolleyes:

I'd like to apologise for the comments earlier but my primeval anger was triggered when I thought your loyalty may be compromised. We're still going to my lodge right? Right?????????? :eek:

namakemono

Oh fine, I'm in. Where do I sign?

Just forward me your CV and ten reasons why you like good in a bikini compared to a lingerie
Reply 55
frank_drebin

Just forward me your CV and ten reasons why you like good in a bikini compared to a lingerie

LMFAO, is there payment involved? And by that I mean money.
Reply 56
frank_drebin
I'd like to apologise for the comments earlier but my primeval anger was triggered when I thought your loyalty may be compromised. We're still going to my lodge right? Right?????????? :eek:

er no, not having the two of us...choose.
Trigger
hey oim single, im everyones bitch :cool:

while you're with me, you're under sole ownership. Deal or Deal. :mad:

Latest