The Student Room Group

Any A2 students doing Un Sac de Billes

I need to talk pls
I do! what do you want to talk about? currently sat doing all my homework on it with the book open right now! totally haven't left it to last minute ahahah
Original post by eleanor27
I do! what do you want to talk about? currently sat doing all my homework on it with the book open right now! totally haven't left it to last minute ahahah

Ahaha its fine ive gotten help :smile:. Have you read the whole french book though?
yeah I have :smile: have you? we've studied the whole thing bar the epilogue in class which we're doing tomorrow but i've read it all yeah! have you started writing essays on it?
Original post by eleanor27
yeah I have :smile: have you? we've studied the whole thing bar the epilogue in class which we're doing tomorrow but i've read it all yeah! have you started writing essays on it?

Yes ive started essay but theyre obvious not top grade. What about you? I havent really started cracking down but will probably by mid feburary. I havent read the french :frown: but i know some quotes. What did you get at AS?
yeah we've done 2 now and I got 34/40 then 36/40 but I'm predicted an A* so want to get a few more marks still if possible.... those were homework essays so I had the book- haven't started learning any quotes yet :/
AS is a weird one lol... I was predicted an A but then I got really ill... I got a high A (92%) in the oral part then a D in the written paper (yeah it was seriously ill...) so a C overall... I'm resisting this year hence why the A* prediction :smile:
what about you? what other culture topic you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending