The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Bangor for nursing in September 2016?

I had my interview in December, and now have an offer!!! Bangor is my firm choice so i'm very happy:smile: Just wondering if anyone else has had an offer yet for bangor nursing???
Reply 1
Yes me! I was interviewed in December also and found out just before Christmas that I have a place. I live locally with kids, mortgage etc so Bangor was my one and only choice. Are you doing adult nursing?
Reply 2
Original post by Fairyegg
Yes me! I was interviewed in December also and found out just before Christmas that I have a place. I live locally with kids, mortgage etc so Bangor was my one and only choice. Are you doing adult nursing?

Ahh yay! Was your interview on the 9th?? I'm doing mental health, but obviously we'll be with all fields for part of the course. I'll be moving to Bangor, but not planning on going into halls.
Reply 3
Yes mine was in the 9th as well. It seemed a long wait to find out if I got in! Where abouts are you living at the moment? I don't blame you not going into halls. I think it would be very hard doing a nursing course if your living with people doing other courses (I was in halls in Bangor for a previous degree, was great fun but probably wouldn't have been if I had an early shift to do).
Original post by Fairyegg
Yes mine was in the 9th as well. It seemed a long wait to find out if I got in! Where abouts are you living at the moment? I don't blame you not going into halls. I think it would be very hard doing a nursing course if your living with people doing other courses (I was in halls in Bangor for a previous degree, was great fun but probably wouldn't have been if I had an early shift to do).

I went for an interview today at Bangor (Wrexham campus) and one of the lecturers said they dont offer any places until all the interviews are finished and theres more interviews in march!
Reply 5
Original post by eleanor_n121
I had my interview in December, and now have an offer!!! Bangor is my firm choice so i'm very happy:smile: Just wondering if anyone else has had an offer yet for bangor nursing???

Hello! I had my interview around the same time and have been offered a place starting sept 16 too! I started another course at Bangor and there was a 1st year student page of Facebook that was really helpful, does anyone know if there's one up and running for 2016 student nurses yet? Thank you! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending