The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Events Management Leeds Beckett 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DanaMills
Hertfordshire, like 3 hours away haha

Aww you're pretty near London then :smile: have you looked at accommodation yet?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by JessHey
Aww you're pretty near London then :smile: have you looked at accommodation yet?
Yeah about 30 mins outside of it :smile: I was looking at Carnegie(?) Village, it seems the best one and it's right on campus
Reply 22
Yeah about 30 mins outside of it :smile: I was looking at Carnegie(?) Village, it seems the best one and it's right on campus

Aww yes! Let's be friends and go for a shopping trip in London! ☺️ Haha, yes I thought Carnegie village looked good
Original post by JessHey
Aww yes! Let's be friends and go for a shopping trip in London! ☺️ Haha, yes I thought Carnegie village looked good

Sounds like a plan 😂 Yeah it's definitely my first choice, my second option is going to be Kirkstall but I don't really like the look of the bathrooms haha
Reply 24
Hertfordshire, like 3 hours away haha

I'm in Hertfordshire too! Kinda wish I was coming to the 10th of Feb one now too haha
Original post by HannahI
I'm in Hertfordshire too! Kinda wish I was coming to the 10th of Feb one now too haha

Seriously?! Where about are you from?
Reply 26
Sounds like a plan 😂 Yeah it's definitely my first choice, my second option is going to be Kirkstall but I don't really like the look of the bathrooms haha

Haha, yay! ☺️ Oh my gosh I agree! 😂
Reply 27
Original post by HannahI

Aww Hannah can't you change it? We'll have to all meet up anyway
Original post by JessHey
Halha, yay! ☺️ Oh my gosh I agree! 😂

They look like they're about to fall apart😂 see you in February or September then! 😊
Reply 29
Original post by JessHey
Aww Hannah can't you change it? We'll have to all meet up anyway

I cant I'm afraid :frown: but we're all starting in September for sure, right? So we'll see each other then :smile: we should start a facebook chat for people on our course or something
Reply 30
They look like they're about to fall apart😂 see you in February or September then! 😊

Haha 😂 Yes, Hopefully see you in February! :smile:
I received a conditional offer for event management at Leeds Beckett too :smile: my friend is doing it this year and loves it!!
Reply 32
Original post by HannahI
I cant I'm afraid :frown: but we're all starting in September for sure, right? So we'll see each other then :smile: we should start a facebook chat for people on our course or something

Yes see you in September! :smile: That's a fab plan, let's do it! Or even a Facebook page? I'll make one and post the link on here for people to join x
Reply 33
Original post by robyn_clarkee
I received a conditional offer for event management at Leeds Beckett too :smile: my friend is doing it this year and loves it!!
Aww fab! :smile: I know it's got a good reputation for Events Management at Leeds. Are you going to one of the applicant days?
Original post by JessHey
Aww fab! :smile: I know it's got a good reputation for Events Management at Leeds. Are you going to one of the applicant days?

I'm not too sure, I live in Scotland so it's a bit of a trek! Are you? Or have you been to an open day before? :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by JessHey
Yes see you in September! :smile: That's a fab plan, let's do it! Or even a Facebook page? I'll make one and post the link on here for people to join x

Good idea :smile:
Reply 36
Seriously?! Where about are you from?

Just seen this, Watford :smile:
Original post by HannahI
Just seen this, Watford :smile:

Ohh ok I live near Welwyn
Reply 38
I'm not too sure, I live in Scotland so it's a bit of a trek! Are you? Or have you been to an open day before? :smile:

Omg do you have a Scottish accent then? :smile: I love them 😂 going to the applicant day on the 10th of Feb, I haven't been to an open before no. Have you?

My family is Scottish! But I don't live in Scotland lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending