The Student Room Group

Psychology (Uni)

Are there anyone here who does psychology at uni? I need to know what it's like since I'm thinking of doing psychology. Also, does unis accept students who want to study psychology but hasn't taken it at A-Levels or is it really required?
I do psychology :smile: it's really good, I didn't do it at A level, I did an art Btec sooooo... They're not too fussed really, apparently they prefer you don't? Just because they have to reteach a lot of stuff, not sure how true that is though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aixm2
Are there anyone here who does psychology at uni? I need to know what it's like since I'm thinking of doing psychology. Also, does unis accept students who want to study psychology but hasn't taken it at A-Levels or is it really required?

I did psych at A Level and at uni but lots of my friends hadn't done it at A Level. As far as I know they don't prefer either way. Having a different science or maths could be equally as useful as psych, but again not mandatory. I felt I had a slight advantage over those who hadn't done A Level, but then it also meant I had to re-learn some of the same things again which was a little tedious.
Reply 3
Original post by AdorableDrip
I do psychology :smile: it's really good, I didn't do it at A level, I did an art Btec sooooo... They're not too fussed really, apparently they prefer you don't? Just because they have to reteach a lot of stuff, not sure how true that is though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? Which uni did you go to?

Quick Reply

Latest