The Student Room Group

Studying at Cornwall College, Newquay - 2016 Entry

I applied for the surf science and technology degree course at Cornwall College in Newquay and got in! Yay! Has anyone else got on the course/is considering it? I'll be moving from the North-west down to Cornwall and won't know anyone :smile: Anyone know what the course is like? and where I can look for student accomodation in Newquay? x
Original post by ewallwork
I applied for the surf science and technology degree course at Cornwall College in Newquay and got in! Yay! Has anyone else got on the course/is considering it? I'll be moving from the North-west down to Cornwall and won't know anyone :smile: Anyone know what the course is like? and where I can look for student accomodation in Newquay? x

I have a conditional offer for Animal Husbandry & Welfare :smile:
I also found a student accommodation flatter on the same road, really hoping I could get in there. I looked on spareroom.com
I'm doing surf science and technology too! Moving down from North Yorkshire so I'm in the same boat:smile: heard good things about the course though, you going to the applicant day on the 20th april??
Reply 3
Hi! That's great news you're doing Surf Science too! Wow, North Yorkshire? I'm from Southport, close to Liverpool :smile:I heard the course is pretty good too, and the college is only small, which I thought was a good idea too :smile: I'm not going to the one in April, but I'm booked on the Taster day on the 7th May...are you going to that one too? Have you found any accommodation yet? Emma x

Original post by Jonathan Cena
I'm doing surf science and technology too! Moving down from North Yorkshire so I'm in the same boat:smile: heard good things about the course though, you going to the applicant day on the 20th april??
Original post by ewallwork
Hi! That's great news you're doing Surf Science too! Wow, North Yorkshire? I'm from Southport, close to Liverpool :smile:I heard the course is pretty good too, and the college is only small, which I thought was a good idea too :smile: I'm not going to the one in April, but I'm booked on the Taster day on the 7th May...are you going to that one too? Have you found any accommodation yet? Emma x

Yeah, it's going to be so different being able to surf Cornwall every day instead of waiting weeks for a decent swell to hit Scarborough! Afraid not, I didn't even know there was one in May...oh well, I'll let you know what this ones like if you want!:smile: no accommodation yet, I'm still trying to decide what sort I want house share/spare room etc, and I have no idea what I'm looking for to be honest, it's abit daunting...
- greg
just finished the applicants day there, it was soooo good seeing other people doing the course and meeting them. it sounds amazing and Newquay is just perfect! looking forward to September now...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending