The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College MSc Business Analytics

Hi, has anyone applied for the Imperial College 2016 MSc Business Analytics programme and have received a reply from admissions office? e.g. to schedule interview? thanks.
Hi Kelvingoh,

I intend to apply in early April after i've sat my GMAT. DO you think this is a little on the late side of applying?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Hey..
A friend of mine applied for this course. How was the interview process if you could let me know :smile:
Reply 3
Hey ishan89, the interview was quite short. 6 questions (1 is writing) in total. From what are your hobbies to what is the slope of a horizontal line.
Reply 4
Original post by Leyu
Hey ishan89, the interview was quite short. 6 questions (1 is writing) in total. From what are your hobbies to what is the slope of a horizontal line.

Hi Leyu, would you be able to share more details of this? I have got to complete an interview in a week and I am pretty nervous about it.
could anyone share the interview questions? I received interview invitation last week?
Original post by Leyu

Hey leyu,
would you mind sharing your interview questions ?
Could anyone can share the interview questions? I received interview invitation this week.
How many weeks are they taking to respond by the way? Does the final decision take a minimum of 6 weeks after application submission?
Original post by Leyu

Hello Leyu, can you please share some details about the interview? :smile:
Hello everyone!

I have an offer for the MSc Business Analytics programme at WBS, and am expecting one from Imperial as well. I had Imperial as my first preference, but after going through a number of threads on this forum with many people rating WBS higher, I am now confused. Any suggestions on which of the two programmes I should go for? And which one has better reputation in the Middle East and Asia?
Reply 11
Original post by Luna85
Hi Leyu, would you be able to share more details of this? I have got to complete an interview in a week and I am pretty nervous about it.

Hi all! can you share what kind of question did they ask during the interview?

thanks!
Reply 12
Hi, can anyone share some interview questions?
Thanks
does anyone have any advice or experience for the interview for MSc Business Analytics at Imperial?
Hi can anyone please share the type/examples of quantitative questions in the interview? It would mean A LOT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending