The Student Room Group

GIRLS ~ Pick one of these guys to date!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flibib
Is the shorter guy insecure enough about his height that he needs to post about hypothetical scenarios to try and validate himself?

If I was a woman, I'd probably go for the other dude in that scenario.

No, say the guy wasnt insecure..
bump
no more opinions?
Reply 43
I would probably pick guy 1 not because of the height (5'9" is still tall to me, as I am 5'2") but because guy 2 being 'really good looking' is probably a pretty boy and I'm not really into those I prefer average looks. But really I would be happy with either and it would be whoever I got on with the most.
Original post by jazjaz
I would probably pick guy 1 not because of the height (5'9" is still tall to me, as I am 5'2":wink: but because guy 2 being 'really good looking' is probably a pretty boy and I'm not really into those I prefer average looks. But really I would be happy with either and it would be whoever I got on with the most.

thanks
any more??
Original post by JUST2VIEWPOSTS
Everybody's got a type.

Looks mean a lot.

You're right, at first sight most people are attracted to the looks..
Original post by Anonymous
any more??

Second guy
I honestly don't think I'd mind either. Depends if he's a nice person. But tall guys are a plus. :redface:
Reply 49
OK this is for girls only.
Which guy would you date

Guy 1) 6’0 tall, average looks, good personality, funny, great body, great dresser

Guy 2) 5’9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser

So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5’9ish but was really good looking.

Honestly, which one would you pick? Also please mention how tall you are aswell as your age… THANKS

Guy 1, but that's because I really love a tall guy. 5ft4, 18
any more??

What's the interest?
What's the interest?

wide range of opinions
The correct answer should be guy 2 as there's no major advantages to a taller partner, but you get good genes with the guy 2, and the fact that 6'0" isn't even tall anyway considering the average nowadays is creeping up to 5'11" (I'm 5'11" so I would know). Let's face it if it was a choice between the following 2 people who would you pick (guy 1 actually is 6'0", guy 2 is actually 5'9")

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK this is for girls only.
Which guy would you date

Guy 1) 6’0 tall, average looks, good personality, funny, great body, great dresser

Guy 2) 5’9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser

So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5’9ish but was really good looking.

Honestly, which one would you pick? Also please mention how tall you are aswell as your age… THANKS

Guy 2. I'm 5'4" but really tall people scare me.
Depends on who's personality I like more and who is better suited to me
Who has the bigger dick?

guy 2 dont care bout height has to be buff:kiss:
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
The correct answer should be guy 2 as there's no major advantages to a taller partner, but you get good genes with the guy 2, and the fact that 6'0" isn't even tall anyway considering the average nowadays is creeping up to 5'11" (I'm 5'11" so I would know). Let's face it if it was a choice between the following 2 people who would you pick (guy 1 actually is 6'0", guy 2 is actually 5'9":wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

for some reason I am so consufed by this comment
for some reason I am so consufed by this comment

Cliffs:

-Difference between 5'9" and 6'0" isn't that big
-6'0" isn't even that tall anyway, it's essentially 2.5cm above average height
- Looks produce good offspring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Cliffs:

-Difference between 5'9" and 6'0" isn't that big
-6'0" isn't even that tall anyway, it's essentially 2.5cm above average height
- Looks produce good offspring

Posted from TSR Mobile

isnt average height 5'9/5'10?

from my own observations when going out, I would say that average is correct to be honest
isnt average height 5'9/5'10?

from my own observations when going out, I would say that average is correct to be honest

Average height is 5'10", but studies are showing that they expect it'll increase soon (e.g. In Netherlands it's 6'0" already). Either way the difference isn't enough to warrant choosing the extra height over the good looks (if it was say 5'7" or 6'0" I'd understand).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending