The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Anyone Firmed Lincoln Computer Science Bsc?

I just firmed my unconditional offer from Lincoln, has anyone else firmed?
Lincoln offered me an unconditional if I firmed their offer for computer science, just deciding whether to accept
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by robscoggins
Lincoln offered me an unconditional if I firmed their offer for computer science, just deciding whether to accept

Nice! What other unis your looking at?
Original post by thinkFlooD
Nice! What other unis your looking at?

I decided to firm Lincoln but I was looking at south bank, Sheffield Hallam, Hertfordshire and Ruskin
Reply 4
I just got my offer today, Unconditional if I make it my firm, which I will when my other offers come through.
Me, a couple of months ago. I got an unconditional, like everyone and their mother xD.
Reply 6
Original post by JQLeitch
Me, a couple of months ago. I got an unconditional, like everyone and their mother xD.

Yeah :biggrin: not complaining though haha
I got my unconditional offer from them. Have heard from 2 other universities but they are only offering me Computing degrees. Haven't heard from the other 2.

Wanting to visit the place before I confirm my offer. :P
Reply 8
Original post by Miss_Moonlight
I got my unconditional offer from them. Have heard from 2 other universities but they are only offering me Computing degrees. Haven't heard from the other 2.

Wanting to visit the place before I confirm my offer. :P

I believe there are applicant days on the 27th Feb and 12th March
Reply 9
Hey i firmed my unconditional from Lincoln the other day :smile: but it still says Conditional on ucas? Could anyone give me a an idea as to when that will change?
Reply 10
Original post by alyxxx
Hey i firmed my unconditional from Lincoln the other day :smile: but it still says Conditional on ucas? Could anyone give me a an idea as to when that will change?

Took a good week for mine. If it doesnt change after 7 days email Lincoln Enquires
Any of you went to the applicant day?
Reply 12
I went to the one on the 12th March. I was pretty blown away with the whole setup. definitely happy with my choice :smile:
Original post by thinkFlooD
I went to the one on the 12th March. I was pretty blown away with the whole setup. definitely happy with my choice :smile:

Good to hear! What sort of things did you do?
So I went to the Applicant Day on the 12th of March. Have firmed my offer. Now to do student finance. Have already completed the accommodation application. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest