The Student Room Group

Who's applying to uni for 2017/18 intake?

2016. The year where all us Year 12s (currently) apply to uni. I know it's months too early, but I wanted to make this as a sort of discussion.

I started looking round unis in November, and I'm pretty impressed so far. On Saturday I'm looking at De Montfort in Leicester, then Wolverhampton in February, then Worcester in June. I'd really like to do a Media course, as that's what I'm really interested in. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo
2016. The year where all us Year 12s (currently) apply to uni. I know it's months too early, but I wanted to make this as a sort of discussion.

I started looking round unis in November, and I'm pretty impressed so far. On Saturday I'm looking at De Montfort in Leicester, then Wolverhampton in February, then Worcester in June. I'd really like to do a Media course, as that's what I'm really interested in. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you haven't had an answer to this. I will move it to a forum where you are more likely to get a reply.
Original post by thevamps99xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i am in year 12 and i started looking at unis like a year ago, so i kind of already established a list and hope to attend some open days soon. I'm interessed in popular music course i have looked at falmouth, bath spa, uni of kent and goldsmith

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending