The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Unconditional Offer

Hello, I was emailed a couple of weeks ago from leeds beckett uni saying, based on what I have shown so far that they will give me an unconditional offer as long as I pick them as my firm choice, this was a happy coincidence as I was going to do that anyway. I then made them my firm choice today, but on Ucas it still says that it is conditional will this change in a couple of days or what?
Original post by JCope
Hello, I was emailed a couple of weeks ago from leeds beckett uni saying, based on what I have shown so far that they will give me an unconditional offer as long as I pick them as my firm choice, this was a happy coincidence as I was going to do that anyway. I then made them my firm choice today, but on Ucas it still says that it is conditional will this change in a couple of days or what?

Did they give you a conditional first, the change it to an unconditional? is so how long did it take for them to offer you an unconditional?? i ask because they have just offered me a place and i was wondering if the may offer me one as they did with someone else. Give them a a little while to change it, if you haven't heard from them or if they haven't changed it, email them or call them to see what is happening, that would be your best bet
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Haskell472
Did they give you a conditional first, the change it to an unconditional? is so how long did it take for them to offer you an unconditional?? i ask because they have just offered me a place and i was wondering if the may offer me one as they did with someone else. Give them a a little while to change it, if you haven't heard from them or if they haven't changed it, email them or call them to see what is happening, that would be your best bet

Oh right yeah I was thinking of calling their admistration tomorrow, thanks. Yeah on Ucas they accepted me first for a condtional then after probably about a week or 2 they sent me an email saying that from looking at my application with grades and personal statement and everything, that they would like to offer me an unconditional as long as I make them my firm choice. Then I did that yesterday and it just stayed as a conditional.
Original post by JCope
Oh right yeah I was thinking of calling their admistration tomorrow, thanks. Yeah on Ucas they accepted me first for a condtional then after probably about a week or 2 they sent me an email saying that from looking at my application with grades and personal statement and everything, that they would like to offer me an unconditional as long as I make them my firm choice. Then I did that yesterday and it just stayed as a conditional.

The same is happening with my friend, give it till the end of next week, and if you don't hear anything then just email them, it is best to be safe than sorry, forgot to say well done :smile:
Reply 4
it says in the fine print of the email it can take upto two weeks and that they will change it, don't worry about it.
Reply 5
Original post by Haskell472
The same is happening with my friend, give it till the end of next week, and if you don't hear anything then just email them, it is best to be safe than sorry, forgot to say well done :smile:

okay thanks mate, well done to you too
Reply 6
Original post by Kateelias
it says in the fine print of the email it can take upto two weeks and that they will change it, don't worry about it.

oh right thank you
hey i got the exact same email last year when i applied for beckett. pretty much everyone i know did :P but yh after firming it, itll take up to 2 weeks to change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending