The Student Room Group

Real Madrid fans the worst "fans" in the world?

Pure scum. Nothing left to say really, self entitled parasites.
Even with the 4-0 loss to Barca, surely Benitez didnt deserve the sack having lost just 3 of his 25 games in charge?

Run their manager out of the club after 3 losses.
Boo their own star players when they play badly for a couple of games in a row
Boo their national team players when they are playing for their own country.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ArsenalFanTV exists tho
Yes.

Closely followed by Arsenal fans.
I don't think Valencia fans asked for Gary Neville either, they'll hound him out before the end of the season (like they did to his predecessor)
Reply 5
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and liverpool fans all battling strongly for that second place spot with Wigan fans not far behind....
Which inferior team do you support HAHAAH

No,we aren't stupid.We didn't want Rafa.We wanted Ancelotti.The Real Madrid supporters are loyal to someone who is loyal to them

Rafa Benitez..he ruined Real madrid's philosophy by playing a style we cannot adapt to(defensive).Attack is the best defense.

Rafa..who did he drop points again to?
Barca
Athletico
Valencia
Sevilla

bear in mind,half of these games,the leader(At that time Barca) dropped points.Perfect opportunity to collect back our lost points,but NOOO he had to lose the points.

Are you that foolish?Just because some ultras boo their players,doesn't mean all Real madrid fans do.Stupid generalizations.

Not only are we behind in LA Liga(at the start of La lIga too),but we also are kicked out of Copa Del Rey.
Real Madrid are the worst football club in the world
Original post by Blancosdos
The Real Madrid supporters are loyal to someone who is loyal to them

Lool, what, like Iker?
Which inferior team do you support HAHAAH

No,we aren't stupid.We didn't want Rafa.We wanted Ancelotti.The Real Madrid supporters are loyal to someone who is loyal to them

Rafa Benitez..he ruined Real madrid's philosophy by playing a style we cannot adapt to(defensive).Attack is the best defense.

Rafa..who did he drop points again to?
Barca
Athletico
Valencia
Sevilla

bear in mind,half of these games,the leader(At that time Barca) dropped points.Perfect opportunity to collect back our lost points,but NOOO he had to lose the points.

Are you that foolish?Just because some ultras boo their players,doesn't mean all Real madrid fans do.Stupid generalizations.

Not only are we behind in LA Liga(at the start of La lIga too),but we also are kicked out of Copa Del Rey.

Surely Perez should be blamed for firing Ancelotti?

Maybe if the fans and players weren't on his back then he might have done better? A manager can only do so much without the support of fans and players.

Zidane's going to fail spectacularly. You think Perez will sack him too?
Original post by Zerforax
Surely Perez should be blamed for firing Ancelotti?

Maybe if the fans and players weren't on his back then he might have done better? A manager can only do so much without the support of fans and players.

Zidane's going to fail spectacularly. You think Perez will sack him too?

Yes i agree.Blame perez for sacking Ancelotti
But Rafa didn't try at all with the players.He benched isco and James constantly for Vasquez.He always subbed Benzema for no reason

You can't see in the future,so shut up.Guardiola was a new manager,yet he won the treble.Luis Enrique,he was a manager of Barca B ,and he won the Treble.Yes,Zidane is inexperienced,however is Rafa inexperienced?No,yet he still got us disqualified from Copa.and always lost points when he should've capitalized.
Yes i agree.Blame perez for sacking Ancelotti
But Rafa didn't try at all with the players.He benched isco and James constantly for Vasquez.He always subbed Benzema for no reason

You can't see in the future,so shut up.Guardiola was a new manager,yet he won the treble.Luis Enrique,he was a manager of Barca B ,and he won the Treble.Yes,Zidane is inexperienced,however is Rafa inexperienced?No,yet he still got us disqualified from Copa.and always lost points when he should've capitalized.

So why boo Benitez? Probably because Vasquez is a more intelligent player than the others. Only Real Madrid fans wouldn't understand balance. For the money Real Madrid spent, it shouldn't have taken them 12 years to win another CL.

Guardiola and Enrique were intelligent players who went on to prove that they could manage. Perez has just forced Zidane through the motions of managing the B team without actually seeing if he has improved them. But that's the problem with Perez and Real Madrid fans - no common sense and think just making haphazard choices will pay off. You wish your club was anywhere near as good as Barcelona - Més que un club!
Mods need to up their game. Stuff like this should be in the Spanish Football Thread.

So why boo Benitez? Probably because Vasquez is a more intelligent player than the others. Only Real Madrid fans wouldn't understand balance. For the money Real Madrid spent, it shouldn't have taken them 12 years to win another CL.

Guardiola and Enrique were intelligent players who went on to prove that they could manage. Perez has just forced Zidane through the motions of managing the B team without actually seeing if he has improved them. But that's the problem with Perez and Real Madrid fans - no common sense and think just making haphazard choices will pay off. You wish your club was anywhere near as good as Barcelona - Més que un club!

Your atleast 18(judging by your car thread) yet you are arguing with a 15 year old and calling him dumb.Pathetic.I have yet to reach my full academic prowess(I am planning to go to a good Uni to do Uni Work,so don't argue with a GCSE student who hasn't seen much of the world yet.)
Reply 14
Who the **** are you to call people dumb?

Your a Barca fan.Your just going to hate Real madrid for no reason,and disregard everything.Piss off you idiot.I see why you failed to acknowledge my other two points.

Real madrid 32 la ligas.
18 Copa Del Rey
10 UCl

Barca have like...22 La ligas lol,and like 5 UCL ahahaha.So **** off with your bullsht claims about "anywhere near as good as Barcelona"

are you 12?
Original post by leinad2012
Pure scum. Nothing left to say really, self entitled parasites.
Bit excessive. Compared to the racist thugs you see from eastern Europe they're certainly not scum.
Even with the 4-0 loss to Barca, surely Benitez didnt deserve the sack having lost just 3 of his 25 games in charge?
He really did. He should never have been appointed. His negative, defensive football even against meagre opposition doesn't fit with a club like Madrid. The loss against Barca, at home, was an abject humiliation and Madrid are really struggling in the title race. In the last game he took off Madrid's best player on the night (Benzema) and brought on a waste of space (Lucas Vazquez). That sums it up.
Crap football, kicked out of the copa del rey, petty dispute with Isco, no realistic title prospects etc. He had to go.

Run their manager out of the club after 3 losses.
As above, it's a lot more than that. And every single club in Europe turns on their manager when they underachieve, so Madrid fans are no different there.
Boo their own star players when they play badly for a couple of games in a row
That's definitely poor form. I'll give you that.
Boo their national team players when they are playing for their own country.
Pique gets booed by virtually the entire country. This is a man who supports Catalan independence and says he would play for them and not Spain if he could. He's objectively acted like a dick and he should shut up and focus on his football. This isn't unique to Madrid fans.

Thoughts?

So no, they're not the worst fans in the world. They're very demanding, but considering Madrid is the biggest and richest club in the world that's not surprising.
Who the **** are you to call people dumb?

Your a Barca fan.Your just going to hate Real madrid for no reason,and disregard everything.Piss off you idiot.I see why you failed to acknowledge my other two points.

Real madrid 32 la ligas.
18 Copa Del Rey
10 UCl

Barca have like...22 La ligas lol,and like 5 UCL ahahaha.So **** off with your bullsht claims about "anywhere near as good as Barcelona"

It's like a Liverpool fan going on about the History channel all over again.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by tengentoppa
So no, they're not the worst fans in the world. They're very demanding, but considering Madrid is the biggest and richest club in the world that's not surprising.

Telll them !
Probably because Vasquez is a more intelligent player than the others.

Nonsense. Vazquez is a mediocre player who should be at a mid-table club. He's an average dribbler who loses the ball far too often.
Original post by difeo
are you 12?

What correleation does my age have to do with this?I cannot help my birth year can i?Unless your implying i'm immature or something,quite hypocritical,your a adult(I assume.You assumed about me so...).Pathetic.!

Quick Reply

Latest